Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default soccer: Blues 'sure' to be punished

credit: www.skysports.com

Uefa supremo Lennart Johansson has confirmed that Chelsea are set to face disciplinary action for their behaviour against Barcelona.

The match at Camp Nou on Tuesday, which ended 2-2, was a tempestuous affair which saw 10 yellow cards handed out, together with numerous incidents on the sidelines which needed Uefa officials to separate the two benches.

Barca coach Frank Rijkaard also had to be held back when trying to confront referee Stefano Farina.

Comments before and after by both sides also stoked up what is now remembered as another bitter affair between the two giants of European football.

Johansson was less than amused by what transpired in Catalunya and he revealed that he was 'sure' that Uefa's disciplinary bodies would look to take action.

"I'm against this behaviour but I don't make the decisions," said Johansson, speaking in London as he launches his campaign to be re-elected as president of Uefa.

"They are taken by the disciplinary bodies.

"I'm sure now things will happen as it was so obvious and the people we had in place who saw it will report it."

It likely that both sides will receive some sort of censure, although Uefa will wait for the official reports from the game before deciding whether any action will be taken.

i hope barcelona are punished just as much as chelsea as their players were playacting from the moment the game started and i hope frank rijkaard gets punished for shouting at the ref after the game had finished when there nothing for him to be angry about

Was quite a fiery confrontation between the 2, and the playacting was just terrible!

Current Rank
    Prestige Level 3

Level 48