Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default SmackDown! Superstar Posing For Playgirl

The following is from WWE.com:

The toughest man to ever wear a dress became the sexiest man to take off a dress, when Vito recently bared all for Playgirl magazine.

It was the SmackDown Superstar’s first time posing for a magazine other than WWE Magazine, and he admitted that being featured in Playgirl is a secret dream come true. Vito was overjoyed, pumped and ready to take it all off for the April 2007 issue, and WWE.com was with him for his big day.

“It’s very humbling, and it’s a very honorable thing to be asked to do a magazine like Playgirl. You’ve already seen WWE Divas go to Playboy,” Vito told WWE.com.

“It’s just an honor and a privilege to represent WWE and SmackDown. To be able to do a magazine like that – I guess if you’re going to do it, you might as well go all the way,” Vito said.

Well, almost all the way. While Vito took it all off for the cameras, he was strategically placed so Playgirl readers won’t see everything – some will have to be left up to the imagination.

“Unfortunately there’s no full monty,” said Colleen Kane, senior editor for Playgirl. “The WWE fans can expect to see as close to the full monty as possible without crossing that line.”

WWE fans will see Vito having fun in his French maid’s dress in the WWE ring; and posing in several sexy, animal print outfits and a Versace shirt. He also looked buff in a jock strap and leopard print robe, wet after stepping out of the locker room shower.

“They’re going to see the Vito who goes out there every day and has a lot of fun,” Vito said.
    “I did this in a very prestigious, honorable way. I want everybody to enjoy it because you can be who you want to be – you don’t have to show off or show anything or be disgusting. It’s done very tastefully, and I’m representing myself and the WWE,” Vito recalled.

In a special scene, Vito dons a sexy, white, Marilyn Monroe-style dress and mink stole. He posed with wind effects, reminiscent of Monroe’s famous billowing dress scene from the 1955 film, The Seven Year Itch.

“That was definitely one of the sexiest things I’ve ever done so far,” Vito smiled.

“For a woman to be Marilyn Monroe and think that they can be that sexy, and have the dress blowing – that’s a shot that’s lasted for like 50 years – and I just got to relive it in the last 10 minutes, so I think it was a great thing. I think everybody should try it just once,” Vito continued.

While Vito said he keeps himself in tiptop shape for wrestling in the SmackDown ring, he went through some extra-special preparations for his Playgirl shoot.

“The last few weeks I’ve done a lot of heavy, heavy dieting, low carbs, extra cardio, trying to cut up as much as possible. I’m at the lowest weight I’ve ever been in my pro career – 209. But the hard work I put into it was all worth it,” Vito said with pride.

“I also had a full body wash and facial the day before the shoot. I had a manicure and pedicure, and my eyebrows done. Just another week at the spa for Vito,” he revealed.

Greg Weiner, the shoot’s photographer, said it was his first time shooting a man in a dress for Playgirl. While it was a unique situation, he said Vito’s bubbly, outgoing and friendly personality made the shoot easy. Weiner rated Vito a perfect 10 as a Playgirl model.

“I think the readers of Playgirl will be surprised and entertained by it. He’s not the classic model for Playgirl, so I think they’ll embrace that part of it,” Weiner told WWE.com. “He has a different personality, and also he was willing to show a little skin. That’s the tough thing with celebrities – they don’t want to show anything. It was great that he was open and willing to do that for the readers. I think it’ll go over pretty big, actually.”

Vito loved the special attention he received throughout the day as a Playgirl model, and he hoped it will help his personality shine through in the pictorial.

“This is just another day at the office, but I have to tell you, I’m having one of the greatest times of my life right now,” Vito admitted.

“After this is gone, and all you people go home, nobody’s going to give me a robe and some shorts, or give me any clothes or grab me a water – I have to do it on my own, so I mine as well be pampered for a day. That’s why I’m enjoying it so much,” Vito laughed.

Kane said Playgirl gets many requests from readers hoping to see WWE Superstars in the magazine. Since Vito did such a magnificent job, Kane said she hopes this isn’t the last time a WWE Superstar is featured.

“Vito did very well. He seems like a natural. He’s very comfortable in front of the camera, posing. He’s striking some great poses,” Kane said. “I hope we could see more WWE Superstars in Playgirl. If it were up to us, I’d think so. It’s just a matter of what wrestler wants to try it next.”

After the completion of the shoot, a relaxed, content Vito candidly spoke to WWE.com about his overall experience.

“It’s probably the most exciting day I’ve ever had. I never thought I could look anything like the way they made me look. I definitely put a lot of hard work into it, and it just definitely showed today,” Vito recalled.

“I was able to really be myself, and it was just a tremendous feeling. I felt very alive. I felt very appealing. I felt very sexy out there,” he said with a smile.

“It was definitely a great day for Vito, for WWE, SmackDown, all the WWE fans all around the world. I definitely represented. I’m proud of myself because I was able to do this with a lot of hard work and dedication. Today was Vito’s Playgirl day, when all my dreams came true.”

Jobber

hmmm sorry to say but the word gay just screams to mind. Not really interested in seeing that one at all.

This will be the biggest Playgirl since Peter Steele posed years ago.

Click here to listen to my radio show.

George W Bush says his best moment as president was the time he caught a 7.5lb largemouth bass.
    WTF?

I agree with WickedMoon. It seems like the toughest man to ever wear a dress wears the dress for a reason if you know what I mean...