Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Seattle Fires Coach

CHICAGO (Ticker) - Bob Weiss appeared to be a popular choice of the players when he was named as coach of the Seattle SuperSonics less than six months ago. But he didn't last very long.

Sonics general manager Rick Sund fired Weiss on Tuesday and named assistant Bob Hill as his replacement.

Weiss, who served as an assistant with Seattle for the previous 11 years and was an original SuperSonic, will remain with the organization in an advisory role.

"Bob Weiss has been a solid part of the Seattle coaching staff for many years," Sund said. "He and I agreed that a change needed to be made to serve as a catalyst for elevating the performance of our team, and the timing is right for us today."

The Sonics won the Northwest Division last season with a 52-30 record under former coach Nate McMillan. But McMillan left the Sonics to become coach of the Portland Trail Blazers.

Seattle is just 13-17 this season

NBA Teams are way too trigger happy to pull the plug on a coach.

Old = The New New

Toronto should fire their whole coaching staff and GM. As a Toronto Fan, I am embarrassed this season to see a playoff contender last year become so abismal. I believe it is Rob Babcock. Its dumb the way he picks people and trades people. If we get rid of Babcock, we should be fine.
    Everyone's favorite old person is back... or is he?

Chris Bosh is a great young player to build around and Sam Mitchell is a players coach, I think a big trade would help the Raptors turn things around in a hurry. They've got a young group but they need to find a good leader to keep the teams moral up when times are bad.

...back to seattle

anyone got any guesses to who they'll hire?