Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default SmackDown Rating Improves, Hogan DVD #1, Lilian Garcia

SmackDown Rating Improves, Hogan DVD #1, Lilian Garcia

SmackDown on CW continues go up in the ratings as last night's show did a 2.9 fast national rating, with a 5.0 share. The show opened with a 2.7 first hour, then finished with a 3.1 rating. That put CW in fourth place for the night as they beat out Fox. Last week's show drew a final rating of 2.8. The final number for the 11/3 show will be out next week.

The Hulk Hogan Ultimate Anthology DVD debuted at number one on Billboard's Recreational Sports sales chart for the week of 11/11. Click here to see the entire list.

Lilian Garcia has posted a new blog on her official website, LilianGarcia.com. She pretty much talks about her music career and what she's been doing outside of WWE. Here is what she posted:

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great 2006 so far, if not, hold on, 2007 is right around the corner. =) For me this year has been very busy but great. I have been traveling a lot with WWE and for me that is always great cause it gives me a chance to meet all of you face to face.

Among my travels, one of the cool things I recently got to do was go to Mexico City for the MTV Latin VMA’s!! I had a blast! On the Red Carpet I got to hang out with Daddy Yankee, Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Robbie Williams, Julieta Venegas, Fall Out Boy and many more. The show itself was also awesome especially because I had the chance to see one of the producers of my album, Tim Mitchell play guitar for Shakira who opened the show! He is also her musical director and they were both incredible!

Next week I am going to the Latin Grammy’s in NYC at Madison Square Garden. I am very excited and will let you know how that goes.

As far as my record, I wish I had more news on its’ release date but like I said in my previous journal entry, it takes a lot of prep work to release an album. Timing is everything! I know I’m more than ready for its release and can’t wait to be out performing it live!! I think out of the whole process of being in the music business, my favorite part is performing live cause it is when I get to connect with all of you. It is where we can put aside all our problems and rock the house together!!

Well, that’s it for now. Hope you enjoy the MTV photos and thanks again for all your nice comments in my guest book! They mean a lot to me!

Forever Rockin’,
    Lilian =)

Sources: PWInsider.com, Pro Wrestling Torch

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

Good news that is, I'm sure the Brothers Of Destruction teaming up was a big part of that rating being so high. But it seems it has been improving ever since it changed to the CW. This must have been why they changed.