Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm always on the GM mode when i play this game. on Smackdown i had Mark Henrey up to 83 with out any belt. Kennedy was around 87 and i made it to Wrestlemanina with out quiting and i was focused the whole year with some fueds. i had Mark Henry and Dusty Rhodes fued for the tag belts for the whole year with some singles action when i was trying to get new ideas for new challengers for the belts. but i didn't let either man get a singles belt. Kennedy-Carlito-Randy-ChrisMasters-and Shelton Benjamin i had them fight for the World Heavy weight. Chris masters was up to 76 and i kept him in the title run in front of all the other guys. I broght in Mr Perfect and Mick Foley as a tag team when i had the younger guys going for the us and world heavy weight belts. MNM were faces the whole time and Johnny Nitro held the US title for awhile. Lance Cade and Trever Merdoc i had up to 65 and 60 when Wrestlemaina hit. I got Batista-Rey Mysterio-Shawn Micheals in the Draft but Micheals was drafted right back to RAW when the night was over. i held on to Batista for awhile intill i traded him for two lower popular wrestlers. after that i quit and started GM of RAW. i'm really bored right now and i didn't know where else to post so i posted what i've been doing in the game.

Cool

scooped up a copy and I must say that this is a solid game. There are so many match options and the season mode is pretty amusing. I have unlocked all the unlockables but I have not tried the online yet. This has to be my fav of the smackdown brand. Now if only they can get it on PS3 . . . . . :think:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123