Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Texas Beats USC In An Instant Classic

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=260040030

This was one of the best games I've ever watched, not so much in the first half, it was really sloppy starting out but both teams lit up the field in the 2nd half and made plays left and right. Congrats to Texas. I picked USC, bums.

Man what an awesome national championship game. It definitely lived up to the hype and Vince Young did a great job with those Longhorns. The only other bowl game that I liked better this year was FSU vs. Penn State, now that was an amazing game!

I thought this game was 10 times better than that shitfest last night. This game didnt have mistakes when it mattered like last nights game. Just because it went into 3 OTs doesnt make it a better game, I laughed at that game last night because it was just plain bad football tonight on the other hand was great football. People made plays when the game was on the line and they didnt rely on kickers to decide the game and that's the way a great game should be.

Yeah the kickers did a piss poor job, but other than that I thought it was a pretty balanced game. That, and I went to high school with the QB from Penn State, so I might be a little biased. Mike Robinson is my boy!

Hells ya TEXAS is National Champs. I try'd telling you voodoo. It's cool though.

I knew this all along. Texas was a better team than pretty boy Matt Lienhart and Reggie "No" Bush. USC has never played a defense the caliber of Texases. and once again Pete Carrol fails to get my vote of respect. With last night's performance by Vince Young he definitley elevated his stock but sadly the texans are probbaly gonna pick bush when they already have a decent half back in Dominack Davis. What the Texans need to focus on is there offensive Line or defense cause David Carr is a good quarter back he just needs protection. Congrats to Texas, 2 years in a row theyve been to the rosebowl and theyve won it. As the Under Dog wins again.

Old = The New New

This gamer was absolutely incredible. Reggie Bush didnt look good at all, as neither did Matt Leinart. Vince Young looked amazing. When it came down to making big plays he made them. Those runs near the end for TD's. wow. What an excellent game.
    Everyone's favorite old person is back... or is he?

it was a sure game for texas because vince young can throw and run matt leinhart can only throw and reggie bush can only run

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesman77
    I knew this all along. Texas was a better team than pretty boy Matt Lienhart and Reggie "No" Bush. USC has never played a defense the caliber of Texases. and once again Pete Carrol fails to get my vote of respect. With last night's performance by Vince Young he definitley elevated his stock but sadly the texans are probbaly gonna pick bush when they already have a decent half back in Dominack Davis. What the Texans need to focus on is there offensive Line or defense cause David Carr is a good quarter back he just needs protection. Congrats to Texas, 2 years in a row theyve been to the rosebowl and theyve won it. As the Under Dog wins again.
    Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?! Did you watch the game last night? Vince Young beat USC, anybody who watched it saw that USC is the better TEAM but Vince Young played absolutely out of his mind. Oh and last time I checked that Texas defense you spoke so highly of only stopped the Trojans once in the 2nd half. Yeah so stop talking out of your ass USC is the better team but Vince Young was a one man wrecking crew.

No doubt Texas rode Vince Young to the National Championship. I thought that USC were going to do the same thing with Reggie Bush, but it seemed like after he fumbled the ball early in the game, he didn't really play his usual caliber of football.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast