Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Arrow VKM Accept Hardyz Challenge For D2D & Give WWE Ultimatum *UPDATED 2 Dec - 2 VIDEOS*

THE VOODOO KIN MAFIA ACCEPT THE OPEN CHALLENGE TO FACE MATT AND JEFF HARDY THIS SUNDAY NIGHT

On Wednesday, TNAwrestling.com received a call from the Voodoo Kin Mafia, who wanted to let the wrestling world know that they are publicly accepting the open challenge to face Matt and Jeff Hardy this Sunday night.

Although the open challenge was answered on their Monday night program by another tag team, BG and Kip would like to also accept the challenge to make it a three-way match.

According to BG, they will agree to compete in the bout under one condition – that the competition must cease and desist all “Dumb to the Xtreme” television skits effective immediately - and this must be verified by a signed and notarized legal document.

In turn, The Voodoo Kin Mafia will agree not to air their footage this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV.

“You know Vince – a funny thing happened on Monday afternoon on your website when we were watching your little online press conference,” BG James said. “When the Hardys made the open challenge, I couldn’t help but hear the fans chanting ‘VKM’. Some other tag team may have accepted it, but it’s still an open challenge and the Voodoo Kin Mafia want in the match – so let’s make it a three-way. You have until this Thursday night before ‘iMPACT!’ goes on the air to give us an answer.”

The Voodoo Kin Mafia await a response from the WWE regarding the acceptance of the open challenge….

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

I hope they don't hold their breath while they are waiting a response.

The Instant Classic The Instant Classic's Avatar

yea they will never hear from vince

Ring Crew

jajaja i'm with u guys

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

:think: I would have to say Vince is not going to answer it at all and if he does I would have to go with maybe Vince does on TNA

Thanks for the read Cam

RIP JC

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default TNA's VKM Give WWE Ultimatum

VOODOO KIN MAFIA OFFERS A FINAL ULTIMATUM: GIVE US THE MATCH OR THE FOOTAGE AIRS ON “iMPACT!”

On Wednesday night, TNAwrestling.com received another call from BG James of the Voodoo Kin Mafia, who wanted to give our online fans another update:

“It’s almost been a full day since we accepted the open challenge to face the Hardys in a three-way bout this Sunday, but to no one’s surprise, we have yet to hear a response from the WWE,” BG James told us.

“Gentlemen – the clock is ticking. Like we said, you have until “iMPACT!” goes on the air on SpikeTV to give us an answer or we are airing the footage we shot in Stamford, Connecticut, in its entirety. And just so you don’t think we’re kidding, we’ve got a little preview for you!”

James continued…

“All we ask is you let us compete in the match this Sunday and cease and desist all ‘Dumb To The Xtreme’ television skits. We want it. The fans want it. America wants it. Everyone wins and gets what they want – well, everyone except maybe that fat, oiled-up stripper. I’m not exactly sure how he’ll take it – but it’s a small price to pay for the good of the many.

We continue to await a response!”

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

Ring Crew

cool man thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First off there is no way Vince would let two TNA wrestlers wrestle in a WWE ring, and secord that was fucking funny, and the video last week was funny too.

No chance, Vince would let TNA wrestlers in a WWE ring and even if it did happen they would be jobbers to MNM and the Hardyz

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

I hope the WWE call their bluff and accept their challenge cause they wont show up. If I were vince I'd publicly invite them along to take part in the match, and officially announce it as a three way inter promotional match. hell I'd even draw up a half assed legal document and push the match as far as they could ( I know it's for sunday but they could record something and air it on smackdown) come on vince call their bluff, you know they wont show up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast