Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default Judge Comments On The Extravagant Spending Of Ric Flair, Notes On Hulk Hogan And More

JUDGE COMMENTS ON THE EXTRAVAGANT SPENDING OF RIC FLAIR, NOTES ON HULK HOGAN AND MORE

The Charlotte Observer has an article online about Mecklenburg District Judge Jane Harper, a top family law judge who will be retiring at the end of this month. Harper has been handling the Ric Flair divorce case (and expect a lot of news to come out of that this week as the two sides go to court), and in the article, it notes that Harper sent a letter to the divorce lawyers in the case about the extravagant spending of Flair and his wife, Beth. To quote the article, In a letter to the divorcing couple's lawyers, the judge called $2,000 a month on gifts "obscenely high." Citing the $300 a month spent for pets, she said those were some "very well-cared-for pets." As for the $1,500 a month for meals, Harper wrote: "Beyond my imagination for someone who has a kitchen at home."

You can read the full article by clicking here. Free registration is required.

Just thought you'd might be interested in this piece of news. Hulk Hogan was interviewed on a local radio station here in Sydney last Thursday, mainly about Hogan Knows Best but a couple of questions were wrestling related. The most interesting thing out of the interview was how wrong Hogan was about the Montreal Screwjob and how he talked about wanting 'creative control' (his words) over Brooke's career. The interview (I believe) can be podcast from the following address: http://podcasts.triplemrocks.com.au/...urray_show.xml.

Hulk Hogan will be appearing with Brooke at the Polaris Walmart in Columbus, OH at 2pm on Thursday, Dec 7. The flier does NOT state that Hulk Hogan will be signing autographs, but it DOES state that Brooke will be signing CDs. Not that anyone I know gives a crap about Brooke Hogan... but I thought I would pass it along.

Part 1 of Kurt Angle's interview from the Derek and Romaine Show is up at www.Myspace.com/dnrshow.

A Cena fan and an anti-Cena fan wer interviewed to try and find out what splits the wrestling world, the WWE champion John Cena! The John Cena Powerslam Special is on www.worldwrestlingrevolution.com and its uncensored so you will enjoy it a lot!

Source: PWInsider

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

well i guess flair lives up to his persona