Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default WWE News and Notes - 6 Dec

WWE News and Notes - 6 Dec

The Sandman defeated Matt Stryker in a dark match Monday night prior to the ECW/Raw tapings in North Charleston, SC.

Al Snow was originally penciled in to face Elijah Burke on the December to Dismember PPV, but missed the show due to a family emergency.

WWE is ranked second in the Yahoo! Search 2006 Overall Top 10 Searches. Who is number one? K-Fed's soon to be ex-wife, Britany Spears.

Just thought I would let you know that during the replay of Raw on The Score, during the entire Cryme Time segment, The Score went and kept the TV-14 rating logo on the screen for the entire bit... Probably done to protect theirselves.

According to WWE's web site, John Cena and Bobby Lashley were guests on FOX News’ Your World with Neil Cavuto yesterday. The pair was featured on the business news program to promote WWE’s Tribute to the Troops in Iraq. If anyone caught it and can write a recap, please e-mail me.

Road Warrior Animal's son James Laurinaitis, a linebacker at Ohio State, won the Bronko Nagurski Trophy. Congratulations to him.

Spirit Squad member Mitch, Nicky, Johnny and Mikey's profiles have all been removed from the RAW superstars page - Kenny's is still on there.

Ric Flair wasn't present at last night's ECW/Raw tapings in North Charleston, SC. His divorce hearings begin today in Charlotte, NC, and I have heard rumblings that the case will be covered by Court TV.

Source: Gerweck

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

Cool thanks.