Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default SPOILER on Tim White angle

WWE just filmed a vignette with Josh Matthews interviewing former WWE referee Tim White. In the vignette, it is clarified that Tim White actually accidently dropped the shotgun he was holding and that he actually shot himself in the toe. The vignette then goes on to show Tim White's bandaged toe.

In the vignette, Matthews then asks Tim White if he made any new year's resolutions. Tim White then pulls out a box marked as Rat Poison. He pushes Josh away and dumps the contents of the box into his throat. Tim White and a chair tip backwards as sounds of poison sliding out of the box are heard.

WWE has been working on this vignette this week. It will probably air on Smackdown tomorrow.

source - PWInsider.com
    I cannot see where the wwe are going with this whole Tim White suicide angle.The whole thing IMO sounds like a sick joke..
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

****** of the San diegons

lol... probably to get the "eddie" thing away from us and for us to worry about white instead?

WM 22 = Best PPV of 2006 Straight Edge's Avatar

Just when you thought that the WWE couldn't get even dumber after the whole Tim White 'Suicide' angle at Armageddon, now they're planning on more... Vince need's to really take a hint, no-one cares about the whole angle. The segment got plenty of boos at Armageddon and i'm sure that WWE will be either critisized for their handling of this, or it'll get more boos from the Smackdown audience

This is more disturbing than Vince dressing up like a doctor and pulling a toaster out of J.R.'s ass. I really can't see anything good coming from this and I hope WWE drop it soon.

this just goes from bad to worse. This angel doesnt even make sense anymore and what bothers me is that where the fuck is this leading to. no where but bad publicity and bad attention.

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

Oh my god, they have lost their minds, next week they'll bring back the gobbldegooker to feud with mantaur.