JIM ROSS COMMENTS ON PAUL HEYMAN'S WWE DEPARTURE AND MORE

In the latest edition of his blog, Jim Ross wrote about Paul Heyman's exit from World Wrestling Entertainment this week, commenting, "Unfortunate to see Paul Heyman, the former ECW guru, leave the WWE. Paul is a bright guy with many interests and will no doubt “land on his feet”. I have known and worked with Paul for MANY years, even when I was “thinner” and “Happy Heyman” had hair. We had our battles but Heyman is a sharpie cookie and won’t need a telethon or fund raiser any time soon. I wish him the best in whatever he chooses to do."

Ross wrote an in-depth look at this past Monday's Raw, praising the potential of John Cena vs. Umaga. He commented that he would have liked to have seen a longer Super Crazy vs. Shelton Benjamin match, praised the idea of Victoria's checklist of Diva victims (which looks to be a takeoff of the "Kill Bill" films), and noted Kenny's return to TV. Ross wrote that he expected to see other members of the former Spirit Squad return to WWE brands shortly.

Ross also mentioned the more serious tone to DX during their promo this week, penning, "A serious DX is more captivating for a fan of my generation than a more joking duo."

To read Ross' entire blog, click here for his official website.

Source: PWInsider