BISCHOFF ENTERTAINS THE FANS, WWE DVD NEWS, RVD VS. LASHLEY SET FOR ECW SHOW IN 2007

Thanks to Eric Beam for the following. ... I was at the Eric Bischoff book signing in Ridgewood, NJ tonight and he said some funny stuff. When my friend handed him the ECW figure of himself to be signed, he stood up, held the figure up, and asked the room if anyone knew why there was a "green milkshake" that came with the figure, referring to the small green, well, milkshake accessory the figure came with.

Someone in the back of the room offered the idea to ask Paul Heyman, and in response Bischoff said "Heyman doesn't know s***!" Everyone laughed, and then the same guy replied "That why he got fired?" And Bischoff replied "Yup, see, he doesn't even have a job anymore."

Then, when my buddy had him sign some WWF magazine that had his photo below a Vince McMahon photo and right above a Stephanie McMahon photo, he drew horns on Steph's head, a goatee and some evil eyes on her face. It was hilarious. All in all, he was a great guy, lots of fun and made everyone laugh. I thought you guys might get a kick out of that stuff.

WWE.com have put up the lineups for the Smackdown/ECW shows in New Zealand in February, and looking at it, not much is gonna be changing.

February 27 in Christchurch:

Batista & Undertaker & Kane vs. King Booker (Queen Sharmell) & Mr. Kennedy & MVP - Six Man Smackdown Tag Team Match
Lashley vs. RVD - ECW Championship Match
Chris Benoit vs. Chavo Guerrero - United States Championship Match
Sandman & Sabu vs. Hardcore Holly & Mike Knoxx - Extreme Rules Tag Team Match
Matt Hardy vs. Gregory Helms
CM Punk vs. Kevin Thorn (Ariel)
Tommy Dreamer vs. Great Khali (Daivari)
Kelly Kelly & Ashley vs. Kristal & Ariel - Special Referee: Matt Striker

February 28 in Auckland:

Batista vs. King Booker (Queen Sharmell) - World Heavyweight Championship Match
Lashley vs. ? - ECW Championship Match
Undertaker & Kane vs. Mr. Kennedy & MVP - The Brothers Of Destruction Team Up
RVD vs. Hardcore Holly - Extreme Rules Match
Chris Benoit & Matt Hardy vs. Chavo Guerrero & Gregory Helms
Sandman vs. Matt Striker - Dueling Cane Match
Kelly Kelly - Ashley - Rebecca - Kristal - ECW and Smackdown Diva Best Body Contest
Eight Man over the top battle Royal. The Winner will face Lashley later tonight for the ECW Championship! RVD, Great Khali (Daivari), Sabu, CM Punk, Hardcore Holly, Mike Knoxx, Tommy Dreamer, Kevin Thorn, (Ariel)

Source: PWInsider