Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I agree. The title on RAW is a joke. WWE is deficating on the tradition that the belt Batista shouldn't be carrying has. Vince as no idea what tradition is. Who cares if he has a hall of fame. The only reason he has it is to sign the guys so he can make money off their characters.

Word! Plus I just have to give props to whoever uses Vince and deficating in the same sentece...well said.

WWE Title - Edge, HBK, HHH

World Title - Mr. Kennedy, Benoit

Kennedy should only get a US title push. I do agree with Benoit. He's the most underrated wrestler in the WWE.

Edge should be selling merchandise in the lobby of the arenas. He stinks!!!!!

Ring Crew

ECW Champ=Kane he deserves a DECENT title run for once he should make a switch to ECW
    SD=Undertaker Hes probably gonna retire soon so he deserves one more title run
    RAW=Cena stick with Cena he has a lot of fan support with his army gimmick plus no one else is really that great on raw thats not named DX or Rated RKO or CRYME TIME or else i would have put the strap on HBK or HHH and everyone else think logistically about who u pick as champions. if there involved in a story line they wont be champion like the dx vs Rated rko

im gonna say kane because the guy has done evrything but he needs an actual run as champ not just 1 night

As much as i like cena....i would really like to see a new champ.....sumone like shawn michaels should have another run

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!

Mid-carder

ECW - does it really matter? No one cares anyway.

SD - if they actually rewarded time and talent guys like Finlay or Helms would have a title run. Kennedy would not be bad though.

RAW - There is a plethora of championship material on RAW and McMahon still manages to find the one guy that couldn't out wrestle Hogan or the Rock. Benjamin, Nitro, Edge, Orton, HBK, HHH, or Hardy all have the ability to proudly carry that belt.

And if your argument for Cena is popularity, then how come each time Edge took the belt from him ratings went UP? Does it have to do with actual wrestling fans deciding to tune in again...?

Jobber

HHH. Taker should have one more run. Kane. benoit, RKO

WWE: Cena's good with it. If not him, then HBK would be the best. Edge shouldnt' get another shot until Cena doesn't have it, casue, as great as the feud was, it should be done.

WH: Batista is good with it, Kane or the Undertaker would also be good choices.

ECW: CM Punk, hands down.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast