Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Rejected From Hell

Well. tbh. i think ken kennedy should be the whc, he is a great heel. he is awesome in the ring.. so why cant. Undertaker beat Batista at wrestmania. then let kennedy pin the deadman at backlash or something

i mean they let cena pin undertaker..

and as for wwe. they are seriously lacking good main eventers, push umaga and khali back and let someone else come in, orton and edge dont deserve it.. and neither does cena. HBK.. well what has he done to get it?

so if anyone on raw should get it.. i think. Jeff hardy. or. someone who works there asses off and doenst get noticed.

On the bench!

WWE Champion- Shelton Benjamin ( as a Face)

World Champion- Kane ( as a Heel) Or Ken Kennedy ( as a Heel)

ECW Title - Finlay or Umaga ( ofcourse Heel)

Mid-carder

So, HBK working his a** off for years isn't enough to get the title while Cena, who has done NOTHING, has had it three times already. Jeff Hardy is going to have to take some more time before earning the right to carry that belt (he has only been back a few months). If a new guy is to carry the WWE Championship it should be Nitro or Shelton Benjamin. Both awesome wrestlers that deserve more recognition.

Ring Crew

i'd like to see Kennedy beat Batista and be world champion he was awesome in OVW and he owns smackdown..

hes the MVP.

Ring Crew

i'd rather see orton have the title as opposed to that loser who can't wrestle edge

Ring Crew

I think Batista is the only champion that shouldnt be champion. King Booker should still be champion. The guy had so much momentum in 2006 and now he has lost it..

Kennedy really deserves it, and I think will get a title run in '07. Also, Kane deserves at least one more run, if they can push him back into the World Title scene, which may be a bit hard.

The Hardyz, especially Matt deserves it, but they will probably never get it because they don't have the star power, and power to sell like the other stars in the company do.

WWE: A New Beginning BTB in Creative, written by F4L, and Dubbz4President, Click Banner, and Read/Comment/Review! Thanks, and all will be repped and appreciated!

kane HHH HBK edge undertaker orton for now
    kennedy finlay marcus cor van shelton carlito nitro maybe even umaga in the future
    doesnt matter which titles to me

Ring Crew

I think Randy Orton is ready to be champion now unlike when he was champion before. As we all know he was basically given the title to take away from the fact that Brock Lesnar was the youngest Champion in WWE history. Even tho they were seperate titles it was to be like a slap in the face against Lesnar for leaving the way he did imo. But I think on Raw Orton is now ready to be the champ he was supposed to be 3 years ago also I would love to see Ric Flair as a champ one more time since I would rather watch him wrestle than 2/3 of the people that are currently with The WWE. HBK could have a great run. In a like a year or possibly two I could see Carlito as champ but not Johnny Nitro or Chris Masters. Now on Smackdown definitely The Undertaker , Booker T who I can not refer to as King Booker , Kane , Chris Benoit and Ken Kennedy. Right now even tho Im more of a Raw fan it seems to me that Smackdown has more athletes that could become A World Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by dashowstar View Post
    I think Randy Orton is ready to be champion now unlike when he was champion before. As we all know he was basically given the title to take away from the fact that Brock Lesnar was the youngest Champion in WWE history. Even tho they were seperate titles it was to be like a slap in the face against Lesnar for leaving the way he did imo. But I think on Raw Orton is now ready to be the champ he was supposed to be 3 years ago also I would love to see Ric Flair as a champ one more time since I would rather watch him wrestle than 2/3 of the people that are currently with The WWE. HBK could have a great run. In a like a year or possibly two I could see Carlito as champ but not Johnny Nitro or Chris Masters. Now on Smackdown definitely The Undertaker , Booker T who I can not refer to as King Booker , Kane , Chris Benoit and Ken Kennedy. Right now even tho Im more of a Raw fan it seems to me that Smackdown has more athletes that could become A World Champion.
    i couldnt agree with you more..

WWE- HBK or Flair (give old timers their last run(s)
    WHC - Taker (same as above) or Benoit (easily best wrestler in wwe now)
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast