I never could get into the four horseman. Most stables of any era are worthless, even the NWO and DX (any iteration) had problems clicking.

As I have said many times, Nitro is not quite at the level of the HBK's and certainly not the Mick Foley's in term of mic work. But at the stage Nitro is at, HBK was struggling with that aspect of the business. He was a high risk flyer that couldn't talk. Only three guys that I can think of came out with awesome mic skills: Foley, Angle, and Kennedy. Most superstars take years to get comfortable with the mic (if they ever do).

Of all the young talent to push into main event spotlight, there are only a four guys with enough talent hold the title: Kennedy, CM Punk, Benjamin, and Nitro. One of these four is going to be pushed very soon and must be pushed since most of the top talent is around 40 years old (HHH, HBK, Batista, Taker, Kane, Booker T, Finlay...). And since there are only a few youger veterans (Jeff and Matt Hardy, and Gregory Helms) that have not won the belt (HBK, Austin, HHH, Jericho all won championship early 30's) there are not many options other than recycled champions. And I am tired of Cena, Batista, and Edge cycling the titles .

There needs to be some new blood at the championship level or wrestling will suffer.