Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: baby p

Default baby p

who the fuck is this baby p he comes in to this forum and starts askin for mod spots then he starts dissing peeps around the forum and then he says this is a shity forum all i can is this guy needs to buck his ideas up and start acting a bit better or hes gonna make alot of enimeis on this forum

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

bro , he's already made a lot of enemies . he wants to diss people but gets dissed himself . he acts like he is cool but he's a loser .

Rejected From Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Boy
    bro , he's already made a lot of enemies . he wants to diss people but gets dissed himself . he acts like he is cool but he's a loser .
    well said, i don't know who this baby p guys was, but so far he has made himself a loser

well he added my email just to tell me i wanna be a mod.. i told why dontu ask lion by yourself it is none of my business. then he tells me he want to be a sport mod. becase he posted lots their i told him three 3 mods. he said then i wanna be in the entertainment. then he said i will PM him i said ok.. then he said if he says no then i dont care WTF?
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Boy
    Periods go right after the last word in a sentence.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal
    well he added my email just to tell me i wanna be a mod.. i told why dontu ask lion by yourself it is none of my business. then he tells me he want to be a sport mod. becase he posted lots their i told him three 3 mods. he said then i wanna be in the entertainment. then he said i will PM him i said ok.. then he said if he says no then i dont care WTF?
    well by the sounds of it jamal this guy is a total loser and is a retard of uow and if he dont stop asking for mod spots then he might aswell leave this forum and never come back or commite sucide i think would be better for him

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

The Great One

If only nebikard was here.

Rejected From Hell

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    If only nebikard was here.
    who?

Ok just to clarify on part of this issue ... i know he asked for a mod spot on my forum in the shoutbox. Then get got upset with me because I flamed him in spanish, which he turned it on me. He said I flamed him because he called my man gay and because he asked numerous times in one day for a mod spot. He would not accept that I said no, and he didnt like it. So he changed his mind and said he didnt want to mod a forum that was shitty and had 80 members. I would rather have a small site with very lil bullshit it on it, then a large one where a person cant keep up with the bullshit.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Red
    who?
    He was on PWS a few weeks ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast