1PW have this morning announced that the company has ceased trading, effective today, and has entered into liquidation.

All shows, including next week’s ‘No Turning Back’ show, are cancelled, and fans who have purchased tickets to upcoming shows should send an e mail to ticketrefunds@hotmail.co.uk .

Any enquiries of a commercial nature should be directed to David Ward, Kaye Littlewood Solicitors, The Blades Enterprise Centre, Forsyth Suite, John Street, Sheffield S2 4SU.

1PW’s sister company, 1UP Games, is also in liquidation as a result of today’s announcement. The birth of 1PW in Spring 2005 came off the back of a successful wrestling merchandise business in 1UP Games, however in recent months the 1UP Games name was to be dropped in favour of using the 1PW name to sell wrestling merchandise.

source: wrestlemag.com

i think this is a shame as i have seen a couple of episodes of 1pw on tv and i was impressed by them as they were attracting world-class wrestlers like abyss, christian cage and aj styles and they were having good matches against top british wrestlers. i just hope the wrestlers can gets dates as soon as possible as they need the money to feed their families