Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default Kurt Angle Vs. Samoa Joe Headlines Tna's Portugal Debut, Live Report From Lisbon

KURT ANGLE VS. SAMOA JOE HEADLINES TNA'S PORTUGAL DEBUT, LIVE REPORT FROM LISBON

I attended the "TNA - Impacto Total" House Show last night in Lisbol, Portugal. Overall I would say it was a good show. The workers were trying real hard to entertain the fans. The Crowd went ballistic some times, but a lot people people (many kids around the age of 10) had no sense what was really going on. I expected more fans from the rest of Europe, mainly the UK (I didn't see one). I guess I was the only one from Germany. One negative thing in my opinion was that the show went a little too long with nearly 3.30h (incl. 10min break).

Here are the results:

Brother Runt b. Jerry Lynn clean with the Acid Drop.

Johnny Storm won a 4Way X-Division Title No. 1 Contenders match against Jodie Fleisch, Spud and Pac. - A great Match, one of the best Highflying-bouts I have ever witnessed live.

Team 3D over VKM. The crowd was big into 3D, they hated VKM after some Portugal shoots.

Abyss defended his NWA World Title against Christian with the Black Hole Slam. Gigantic heat for Christian after he ripped into the Portuguese soccer team. Even though after a few minutes they chanted for Christian again.

Rhino gored AJ for the win. Both played a Babyface. Good bout.

Mad Dogg won a 10 man Battle Royal. I didn't know any of the Wrestlers (maybe some Portuguese local workers). The match was that bad, I can't even describe it. Worst fight I have ever seen.

Chris Daniels defended his X-Title against Johnny Storm. Great Match, Daniels beat him with the BME.

Christy Hemme defeated Gail Kim.

Kurt Angle won against Samoa Joe via Submission. Angle came out with the Portuguese flag and got the biggest pop of the evening. Real good match.

As I said, a good show, with the 4Way, AJ vs. Rhino, Daniels vs. Storm & Angle vs. Joe you had a bunch of great Matches.

Jeremy Borash announced that they will come back to Portugal.

Source: PWInsider

Seems like a good show except the Battle Royal.

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

On the bench!

So Christian Cage is no longer undefeated in TNA? Or he got out of the ring or something? thats kind of a shock to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Butoden View Post
    So Christian Cage is no longer undefeated in TNA? Or he got out of the ring or something? thats kind of a shock to me lol
    The most important thing to remember is that wrestling is scripted and shows are written,and rewritten, for different audiences. Accuracy is not an important part of the business and house show results are usually never acknowledged on tv, so if Christian was still being booked as undefeated before the house show then he will continue to be booked that way.