Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default my ski doo is sidelined

i was going to a mountain i usually climb up and before i even go the the botom of it...BAM i hit a rock and i got knocked off my ski doo, i was going about 10 MPH's or alittle higher because i wasnt' going that fast. i didn't get the wind knocked out of me or nothing but this is what happened.

if you look close there's a log holding up the right side and it'd be lower then it looks. here is what the two sides look like now.

and here is what the busted side looks like at eye level.

and what i hate the most... we are getting more snow now....and i can't go riding till it gets fixed. :tumble:

where do you live? and thank goodness you didn't get hurt :shock:

^^Thanks To Maxxy

^^Thanks To LG

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous"

Damn, lucky you didnt get hurt. Be carfull >.>

thanks for the warning guys. I'll try to be more careful nest time. i live in Anaktuvuk Pass, Alaska. just above the arctic circle. i lost the shock on the road just before i made it home. one of the 7th graders pointed out to me that it was on the road and he brought it over to me. i don't know if that's the only part that is missing. i had to drive a mile back down from the mountain with it like that.

damn thats bad be careful next time man

here are the pictures of the mountain i was going to climb. and i circled where i hit the rock at, it was somewhere around there. above the circle is where there is another trail that's easier to climb. i was going to climb the one pictured in the first pic.

here's some better pic of the mountain.

V this is known as the V, everyone calls that part of the mountain because it looks like a V. if you put the bottom of your mouse at the bottom of the V and look to the right...that's about the highest i've gotten. i tried theleft side but i never got that far.

the waterfall is almost right under the cable.

got my ski doo rinning again. took some pics from the mountain. i might have been somewhere around there

i couldn't get any higher, there's too much powder right now.

i came arcoss some caribou(Tuttu:pronounced Toot-tu: )

i got some really bad news....i crashed on the side of a bridge. another skidoo was crossing and i tried not to be too close and the ski got i hit some snow the ski got caught and i slid till i hi tthe end of the bridge. i think i'm losing my focus or something because that's the second accident i've had in the past two weeks. can you believe it....THE SAME SIDE!!!! i'm cursed..OH YOU GOT MY CURSE JUST READING THIS!!!! an admin might as well ban me...if i'm here long enough the site will crash....
    i juts took this about 45 min ago.

look at the ski i scraped alittle bit of from sliding in the end of the bridge. i honestly think i'm cursed right now.