Quote Originally Posted by www.rohwrestling.com
Save 25% Off Your Next Order Of $100!!!

You can now save 25% off your next order that you place thru the ROH website when you spend $100 by following the directions below. This sale includes all DVD's (including Non ROH titles), videos, tickets, figures, books, ROH apparel, japanese merchandise, & more. The only items not included in the sale are gift certificates.

To redeem your 25% Off Coupon for your order just follow these 2 simple steps:
1) Place an order for merchandise at www.rohwrestling.com
2) Enter the coupon code: sale100 into the box marked Discount/Promotional Code when you are going thru the checkout process. The system will automatically generate the discount. You must enter the code exactly as it is spelled above and it must be typed into the correct section.

Offer ends on Thursday, January 12th at noon. Shipping costs are not discountable. Preorder items can be included in the sale. No adjustments to prior purchases. Orders must be placed at www.rohwrestling.com. Gift certificates are NOT included in the sale. Orders will only be discounted if you follow the steps listed above.
That's cool actually, because I ordered the first ever 5 shows from Ring Of Honor last week, and I got them today, and now ROH are doing a 25% sale on orders of 100$ or more. I'll be definately picking up the next 5 ROH shows which including Airmail totals near $100, so I might pick up an extra show too, to go ontop of the other 5 i'll be ordering in the next few days