from Ryan Souza:

just got back from the ROH show in Braintree, Ma.

here are quick results, there were 4 dark matches but nobody famous wrestled i can't really remember any names except for mitch franklin, handsome ?, and i believe thats all i can remember.

show started off with homicide coming to the ring for an interview only to be interupted by larry sweeney who got massive heat. they began to argue until chris hero came out from the crowd and beat down homicide as larry sweeney beat down homicides manager julius smokes. out comes rocky romero for the save as the heels leave and celebrate. homicide and romero get into a little argument as smokes tells romero not the time and place for this and they leave. some good pops for romero until he began to argue with homicide, who was super over with the crowd.

rocky romero defeated davey richards. good opener, crowd was hot for richards but romero forced him to tap out to an ankle lock.

jack evans defeated eddie edwards. good match, ending saw jack evans hit his finisher off the top rope.

Delirious & Pelle Primeau defeated Adam Pearce & Shane Hagadorn. delirious forced one of them to tap out.

Jimmy Jacobs, Brent Albright & Lacey defeated Colt Cabana, BJ Whitmer & Daizee Haze. good match, that saw jacobs leg dropping daizee through a table and lacey pinning her for the win.

Jimmy Rave defeated Christopher Daniels, Shingo, Jason Blade. great four way match with lots of awesome looking moves. crowd was super hot for daniels. rave forced daniels to tap out from an ankle lock like move.

Samoa Joe defeated Nigel McGuinness. in my opinion the best match of the night. both guys gave us a hell of a match with lots of back and fourth action. joe hits a muscle buster but nigel kicks out, it ended with joe forcing him to tap out to the choke.

Homicide, with Julius Smokes, defeated Chris Hero with Larry Sweeney. another great match with lots of heat for hero, and fans cheering for homicide. hero attempted to hit homicide with the world title but misses and got nailed with the gringo killer for the finish.

Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe. this was the main event i left early to avoid bad traffic so if anyone else attened hopefully they can let you know who won this match.

overall, this was my first ROH show and i must say its one of the best wrestling events i have ever been to. i paid $20 for 3rd row seat and my seat was right by the entrance way so i got up close to all of the wrestlers. crowd is very awesome during the show as well, prolly a crowd of about 300-400 people total and the place was completely packed and sold out. i did but tickets for the next ROH event in Braintree, Ma which will be in June so looking forward to attending again. security & all was very friendly and not jerks like most at wwe events. everyone in autority is much more laid back, anyone who has been before will know this. overall great experiance and highly recommended to all.

Biggest Pops
1. Samoa Joe
2. Christopher Daniels
3. Homicide

Biggest Heat
1. Chris Hero/Larry Sweeney
2. Albright/Jacobs
3. Few guys during dark matches

credit: gerweck.net