Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GO TITANS!!!! im all for the moves the Tennessee Titans have made this offseason, maybe we cant talk playoffs this year, but i think once these guys get the hang of facing the Colts twice every year, maybe they can put together quite a force. I really like the potential of Lendale and Vince in the backfield, I see the same POTENTIAL as I saw with Vick and Duckett, even though that didnt pan out. I think if Lendale can lose a few, he can be as explosive as any back in the NFL. Watch out in a few years, i hope we go back to 99 form, but making a few extra yards in the end.

^There's nothing wrong with supporting your team, but you have ridiculously high hopes fo the Titans. Read what I posted in another thread about how they got rid of McNair:
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin™
    This just about the dumbest move the Titans have made this offseason, even dumber than wasting a first round draft pick on Vince Young. Well, now they're stuck with him and have let their franchise player leave and basically kicked him in the ass on his way out.
    As much of a waste of a draft pick that Vince Young is, he won't even be a started this season, and rightfully so. That position is going to Billy Volek. Young isn't anywhere near ready to play in an NFL game.

You won't be seeing much of LenDale White either. The Titans haven't given up yet on Chris Brown. Heck, White wasn't even a starter in college! You can't honestly expect to have success as a team when your offense is centered around two untested rookies, especially if you're in the AFC South with the Colts and Jaguars. The Texans have made many improvements too, so I expect the Titans to come in last place in that division.

boy i cant wait for week 1 of the season to watch my Dallas Cowboys and the best WR in the game right now T.O distroy Jacksonville

On the bench!

If you guys had the first round pick, who would you chose first out of:

Vince Young
    Matt Leinhart
    Reggie Bush
    Mario Williams

? I'd pick Vince Young because he has all the tools to be a good Quarterback.

Additional Comment:
    same her vince young:cool:
    Last edited by bbrown013@yahoo; 07-31-2006 at 09:34 PM. Reason: [Automerged Doublepost]

Old = The New New

toss up.

Vince Young or Reggie Bush

Young -> He has all the tools. He can pass, he can run. He is like an improved Mike Vick

Bush -> Ultimately, a great running back, and later on, should have the ability to carry a team on his shoulders
    Everyone's favorite old person is back... or is he?

Ring Crew

SAN DIEGO mother f**kers 10-2 lets go san diego LT LT LT for MVP hells yes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12