Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Old = The New New

Default Soccer Discussion Thread

Discuss all the Soccer (any kind) goings ons and stuff here, and even rant.rave about the sport!
    Everyone's favorite old person is back... or is he?

Thats had to hurt.

Discuss.

Just kidding. Seriously now, do you think that Arsenal are going to win the champions league?

Old = The New New

No. Arsenal will not win. With AC Milan, and Barcelona still in it, Arsenal stand no chance.

Barcelona is the BEST club team in all of soccer, with the likes of Ronaldhino, and the 'ole Patrick Kluivert of Holland.

AC Milan is another one of the top tier club teams, that looks to provide teams witha great amount of competition on the back end, as well as the front end of the lineup

As for Arsenal, they are a top tier team, and very well rounded at that, I just dont see them beating Milan, or Barcelona. They do stand a chance, but it is very slim.
    Everyone's favorite old person is back... or is he?

Well We will have to see between the match of AC Millan and Barcelona coming soon. But most English league clubs, usually pull of upsets, and shockers, such as last year when Liver Pool defeat AC Millan in the finals.

I think Barcalona will win it IF they stay on good form, but this is the best chance Arsenal will have to win it for a long time.

Current Rank
    Prestige Level 3

Level 48

yup great chance for Arsenal to win and i hope they do. Barca look unbeatable sometimes though,Arsenal have played madrid and juve off the park so who knows?

Love You Ange

On the bench!

The difference is though that Real are on a bad run as you can see with them being 3rd in La Liga and that game vs Juve the first leg I give it to Arsenal for that but the second leg Juve had no chance of coming back with all key player missing, I will say what I have said all season Barcelona will win it whether it be Arsenal who they beat in the final or any other team.

ok guys, who do you think Will win the world cup, well actually i think it is brazil because they have this new guy called Robinho and they call him Pele Junior, because he has the tactics like Pele, but i also have in mind argentina and italy, you know becasuse argentina defeated brazil 3-2 and italy got strogner.

what about in the world cup 2-6 place, i actually have i mind that cote d'ivore will be one of those places because it is not a bad team, they have defeated france. discuss
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

Unfortunately it wont be Italy because they can't keep everyone healthy even before the World Cup begins. I'd have to go with Brazil winning it again this time. They have a bottomless pool of talent there and should have no problem their skills against any other team out there.

On the bench!

Everyone says Brazil but I am not everyone else, I would say Spain, they have a very strong team now they have got very classy players and just because 4 of them come from Liverpool FC has nothing to do with it. They are an in general very strong team and this year I think they will rise up to take the world cup, but that is just my opinion on what will happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast