Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Rumor: WWE Wants Bret Hart At WrestleMania

Rumors within WWE suggest that Vince McMahon wants Bret Hart to appear at the WrestleMania 22 PPV, according to both Mike Mooneyham and PWInsider.com.

The idea being talked about would see Bret Hart serve as the special referee for a match between McMahon and Shawn Michaels.

Those close to Bret Hart, however, are confident the wrestler will not take part.

In fact, Hart recently told fans that he was unlikely to appear at the WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony due to the ongoing tension with McMahon; under that logic, his agreeing to work in a WWE match would seem out of the quest
    Edge
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

WM 22 = Best PPV of 2006 Straight Edge's Avatar

I read an earlier report on PWInsider I think it was, and it was mentioned that Bret wouldn't appear at Wrestlemania 22, unless he get's an appology of Vince McMahon for the screwjob back in 1997, and we all know Vince he's not one to make appologies now, so the chances of Bret making an appearance seem slim...

But Vince could be a man, and say sorry to Bret if he really wants him at Wrestlemania 22, so anything is a possibility really

after read HBK's new book Heart Break & triumph I think Bret should be a man and apoligize to the compny for backstabbing them in the back when he left for WCW. Quite frankly he wasnt the greatest wrestler of all time he was good but wasnt great as he always had the same routine. he never varied or changed any of his moves. so if anything Brett should be a man and apoligize. then if he did happen to come back I think that'll be good for wm 22 cause of the marquee match. but knowing that Hart's a Bitch he'll never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesman77
    after read HBK's new book Heart Break & triumph I think Bret should be a man and apoligize to the compny for backstabbing them in the back when he left for WCW. Quite frankly he wasnt the greatest wrestler of all time he was good but wasnt great as he always had the same routine. he never varied or changed any of his moves. so if anything Brett should be a man and apoligize. then if he did happen to come back I think that'll be good for wm 22 cause of the marquee match. but knowing that Hart's a Bitch he'll never do it.
    You do realise, that Vince couldn't offer Bret a new contract (he even offered to take a pay cut) because he couldn't afford to keep Bret anymore in the WWE? If you don't, then watch the Bret Hart: Wrestling With Shadows DVD (either buy the DVD or request it), and you'll find out.

And also Vince agreed to Bret's face (even when Bret wore a secret mic for the DVD) that Bret would walk out in Canada the WWF Champion, but Vince, Shawn, Briscoe and Patterson had planned the screwjob a few days before... because Vince couldn't take the fact that Bret would show up on Nitro the next night with the title, and hold it up

i would really like bret hart come to wretlemania.. but the pro he is a little old.. i would like to see him go beat goldberg or kurt angle in a ultimate submission match.. it would be interesting...
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal
    i would really like bret hart come to wretlemania.. but the pro he is a little old.. i would like to see him go beat goldberg or kurt angle in a ultimate submission match.. it would be interesting...

Goldberg...Submission Match...you sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal
    You do realise as well, that Bret Hart cannot wrestle anymore? Because of the fact he got severely concussed by Goldberg in WCW, and also he's had a stroke; so he won't be wrestling anymore