Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Just call me Ice King Sir Greatness's Avatar

Default "Don't Worry- be happy." Fuck you.

Alright. This song pisses me off more than any song on the fucking planet. Yeah, yeah, it's nice to be optimistic and shit, but don't be a fucking moron.

Let's break down some of these lyrics, shall we?

"Ain't got no place to lay your head. Somebody came and took your bed. Don't worry, be happy."

What? Someone, whether the repo man or a thief, just stole my mother fucking bed, and you telling me don't worry and be happy? *****, I'm without a fucking bed. Do I wanna sleep on the floor or something? Hell no. I'ma worry who stole my fucking shit, where I'ma lay down on to go to sleep, and if it was a thief, if he gone come back and steal some more shit.

"The landlord say your rent is late. He may have to litigate. Don't worry, be happy. Don't worry, be happy."

Are you fucking stupid?! Here I am, already without a bed cuz someone took it, and now you're telling me that my landlord may be taking me to court to get me evicted and/or pay the rent I'm obviously late on? Come the fuck on. I'ma worry about where I'ma live if I get evicted. I'ma worry where I'ma get the money from to pay the fucking landlord. What if I got kids and we're forced out? What then? Am I not suppose to worry about their well-being either? Fuck not worrying. If you ain't worried when something like this happens, you are well off. Us poor folk gone be worrying, for sure. Would we want to worry? Definitely not. But we gotta.

"Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style. Ain't got not girl to make you smile. But don't worry be happy."

Aight...so I'm basically a reject. Aight, I could live with it. Might be a bit lonely, and could ruin chances of me having any sort of social life, but I won't worry. Especially about sex. Cuz, without a girl, I still have my hand, right? Shit, rape is always an option too, yeah? Please note the sarcasm.

Point being, this song is a piece of rubbish. Don't stress yourself, maybe, but definitely worry with what you have to do. Be realist people. Yeah, don't worry if you have cancer either. Or if you have 11 days to live. Just be happy. Again, note the sarcasm.

Ugh. This some makes me sick. This song would make me more mad than peaceful if I was going through some stuff.

On a brighter note, the whistling is awesome, :bob:. Talk about an even trade.

Edit: Make sure to watch the awesome (no sarcasm, people) video at the YouTube Forum, right here, on UOW!:mankind:!

http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=78134
    Last edited by King Sir Greatness; 03-15-2007 at 09:04 AM.

Don't worry about the song, be happy!

Im always happies

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Hell I'm Happy right now lol

RIP JC

lol that song sucks, now im happy

look at Ryan's sig,don't worry be happy!
    [SIGPIC]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3697/orianthibanner.png[/SIGPIC]

its my life
    imma do what i do
    and if you don't like it
    its cool fuck you

seems like the person who wrote the song is in denial

Jobber

I happen to like this song... So I will break it down for you...

"Ain't got no place to lay your head. Somebody came and took your bed. Don't worry, be happy."

This is symboling the fact of life catching up to you after you move out. Because you don't have a lot of money to begin with, you did not have enough money for it. So, since you had one when you lived with your parents. It has the feeling of being stolen when you moved out. But, you do not need to worry, because it will work out in the end.

"The landlord say your rent is late. He may have to litigate. Don't worry, be happy. Don't worry, be happy."

You don't have enough money for the bills, so your rent is late. Your landlord being an arrogant unreasonable ass (as was the trend in this era) would take you to court. But, you do not need to worry, because it will work out in the end.

"Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style. Ain't got not girl to make you smile. But don't worry be happy."

Going with the little amount of money scheme. You do not have enough cash to buy the latest fashion. And since many songs were about girls in that era were about them being attracted to money (same as some girls these days). You do not have enough money to support or keep a girlfriend. But, you do not need to worry, because it will work out in the end.

I have given this song a lot of thought because it was playing a lot the year I was born (1988). If you understand how it works, then it can be really helpful, but, a lot of people found it annoying so they tend to look at it in a negative aspect and call it "crap."

And yes, the whistling kicks ass.

Just call me Ice King Sir Greatness's Avatar

No matter how optimistic you could be (and to be fair, I do like the song...it just annoys the hell out of me), the message of the song is unrealistic.

It's one thing to be optimistic, it's another to be unrealistic.

You ain't got a bed; worry (think) of how you're going to get one. Same could be said about the rest of the lyrics.

On the bench!

lmao, surprisingly this dude killed himself after making this song.