Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Sting arrives to TNA!

The following press release is from TNAWrestling.com:

Sting, one of the most popular and successful pro wrestlers of the 1990s, signed a one-year contract with TNA Wrestling (SPIKE-TV, 11 p.m. ET, Saturdays). Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Sting was a mainstay for World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and its predecessor, the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA), from the late-1980s to the absolute last match in WCW history, held in March 2001. He was the WCW World Heavyweight Champion seven times, the WCW World Tag Team Champion two times and the WCW United States Champion twice, among other accolades. Sting had legendary feuds against Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Lex Luger, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner and the immortal Hulk Hogan. He will make his first in-ring appearance for TNA Wrestling on Jan. 15, at the Final Resolution pay-per-view, held live in Orlando, Fla. Sting will team with Christian Cage against NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett and Monty Brown, who played in two Super Bowls during his four-year NFL career before entering pro wrestling. “I’m very humbled that TNA called and I know this is a great way to give back,” Sting said. “This one-year commitment to TNA Wrestling is not about Sting; this is my way of saying thanks to the fans and so many others who have helped me over the years. “I want to prove myself again, and know that I have to – to the fans and the other wrestlers. I’ve been a part of the building process before and am looking forward to the same challenge of building another company. Clearly, the possibilities are endless.” Sting got his first break into wrestling by, ironically, Jeff Jarrett’s dad, Jerry, a longtime promoter in Tennessee. “TNA is a great challenge; that’s something I like. I also really like the potential for this company. I know God has led me on the path I am now on, and have a high level of anticipation and expectation for 2006.” TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter said she was “thrilled and honored” to sign Sting, clearly one of the sport’s top free agents. “Sting is one of the most loved wrestlers in the history of the sport. It will be great to see him back in a pro wrestling ring and I think the addition of Sting shows the TNA talent roster is the best mix of past, present and future stars anywhere.”

Will be awesome seeing Sting this year.

"it's Showtime Folks!"

couldnt have said it better myself .

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

good thin sting coming back... Awoooooo!!
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

Hart foundation ******

woooooh awsome news man!

man i cant wait, hope he isnt ring rusted
    The One, The Legend, The Icon

Coruptyed