Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Ring Crew

Thanks!

Yeah, I was not especially impressed with this show. Alot more to say but to tired lol.

Mid-carder

I'm going to have nightmares all damn night now. "HBK taps! Cena is the champion, Cena is the champion! My god what a match!"

Did the announcers even watch that match? It was a wreck. I thought HBK could carry anyone, but it seemed that Cena just couldn't keep up when it was pure 101 wrestling.

My god! You guys are complaining about Kennedy losing? He is probably the best thing to happen in the WWE in a while MITB is huge and he deserves it.

MVP not going over was just a waste of time. All of this hype and build up and storyline that came out of nowhere, and Beniot wins. MAkes no sense.

Ashley vs. Melina, waste of time.

ECW Originals vs. New Breed was okay. New Breed not going over was weird since just about all of the Originals are in the Dog HOuse and NEw Breed actually has talent.

Kane vs. Khali was how it was expected = short domination on Kane

Taker wins, best move of the night. Lashley wons, which was good.

Now, there was a nasty rumor about HBK leaving FOrd Field when he recieved the news he was losing. I dont blame him.

Former 1x TNA poster of the month/3x UOW Indy Poster of the Month

UOW 2006 INDY POSTER OF THE YEAR

Ring Crew

thanks for the live play-by-play!

I loved the PPV!

I dunno why everybody over analyses it. Just enjoy the thing for what it is!!

BTW Kennedy winning was IMO always going to happen. I just hope Edge is OK. Jeff should be, but Edge looked BAD.

Mid-carder

If that is true then the WWE really needs to clean its act up. If you have HBK pissed, then you likely have guys like HHH and probably Benoit pissed. Was that sign of no respect at the end of the match a legit event? It is unusual for a face and a legend the stature of Michaels not to "respect' his opponent. He shoke Hogan's when Hogan beat him.

I would have had little problem (some yes, but not as much) if Cena had pinned HBK. But instead, they have to do the ultimate "f*ck the fans" and have HBK tap to Cena.

Detroit didn't seem to pleased either, I heard quite a few "bullsh*ts" from the fans, especially when the mics were focused closer on the crowd.

Only let down of the night for me was MITB match becuase edge was taken out of it

Mid-carder

Quote Originally Posted by apex View Post
    Only let down of the night for me was MITB match becuase edge was taken out of it
    Way too many high impact spots. Not only was that one just nasty to watch, but it stopped the match for a few minutes. Most of the spots after that also tended to slow the match down too much. More people, more ladders, and more dangerous moves does not mean a better match. They need to trim it back down to 6 men next year, and only have one, maybe two ladders available.

The lamest looking move of the MITB was the spears all in a row and the spear to punk i think it was when he had the ladder around his neck. But Randy did pretty good i though plus i like the rko from the ladder. They could have just not had Booker and Finaly in there and the match could have been better to.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast