Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

On the bench!

Default Wrestlemania 22: The Buildup

Ok well wrestlemania is getting closer so id thought i post my thoughts on the Buildup for matches at this event.
    The World Title: Batista is in another serious injury, i hope to god they dont put the title on Henry that would be very stupid, this is what i see happening, Orton wins the Rumble and goes onto WM and beats batista for the title, Then possibly if benoits still around he can for a fued with orton for the title.

The WWE Title: This is a tough one because of Edge's shocking win at NYR, make it hard for a buildup, maybe possibly a fatal four way watch consisting of HHH vs Edge vs Cena vs RVD(Returning) would fit well on that card.

The legend match(Inter-Promotional): Kurt angle vs Undertaker: now i know alot of people are going to disagree with me on this one, but i think this could be one of the best matches for one of these 2 men, as it may be near the last for Both, as undertaker is hitting retirement and Kurt Angle is in very bad shape.
    It could put on a good show.

The tag team situation:Well i think smackdown could put on a Tag match, because they have a strong Division now, possibly, this could happen, MNM vs Mexicools vs Dicks vs Gemini vs LOD vs Regal and Burchill in a tag team, that would be entertaining, IMO raw cant hold a tag division.

HBK/Vince: Well it looks like its going to happen, With all that is going on raw, but i really hope it doesnt, i pray that Vince brings in someone like The Rock for a One nighter and have a great match with HBK.

Trish/Lita- i think i heard something about them having a staredown on Unlimited, and i think it would be great for this fued to happen again, but what to do in this match? , Let lita win with help by micky james, Turning her heel.

The US Title Situation:Well with booker T still Injured you can be almost certain that they will have the Final match at royal rumble with most likely Booker T coming out on top, now for wrestlemania i think the buildup should be Booker T vs Benoit vs JBL vs Orlando Jordan(Face turn is possible), Thats the only idea to stick JBL, hey its better then sticking him with Boogeyman isnt it?

Cruiserweights: Most likely IMO they should have a cruiserweight battle royal, so that means that all cruierweights get time to showcase their skills at wrestlemania.

Thats all i can think of right now, ill add more later, please give your opinions.

yeah nice post.. looking forward for the fatal four if it happened
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

Ring Crew

Nice Buildup KOC

those matches are nice but, except HBK vs vince, none of thoshe wud happen.I really like the idea of shawn micheals vs the rock...that is a great match...