Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Next Hell In The Cell Match.

Going on news and speculation I believe that the next HITC will most likely happen at Judgment Day with Taker defending against Batista, and if it did happen I think batista would lose and then MR....Kennedy would cash in the MITB and become champ.

any thoughts??
    ---RATED R SUPERSTAR---
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chris Gwilliam The Rated R Student!"

Mid-carder

Or Batista could win then Kennedy cashes his MITB.

I'm not sure I really want to see those two in a hell in the cell match though.

The Walls Of Jericho Darth Fozzy's Avatar

I'd rather see HBK and Cena in a cell cuz it could be a great match with HBK stealing the show and then some with the added Cell spots that could happen, that is if Vince opens his eyes seeing as the last Cell match was horrible, there was no bumps or anything worth while in that last Cell match at Unforgiven.

If they had Batista/Undertaker in a Cell it would just be two big guys doing big moves in the Cell, wouldn't be very entertaining for me.

|LOW Grand Slam Champion - Chris Jeracho|
    Titles Holding:
    Grand Slam Champion
    Triple Crown Champion

Titles Held:
    LOW Undisputed Championship
    LOW World Tag Team Championship (w/PAJ)
    Intercontinental Championship
    United States Championship
    X Factor Championship
    2010 Texas Massacre Match Winner
    2008 King Of The Ring

That match would be awesome. The return of HIAC would mean big money for WWE.

Mid-carder

Not really... the really hasn't been a great hell in the cell match for a while. Most have been glorified cage matches and should have been in the normal cage. Hell in the Cell is about taking it up just one more notch, mainly getting on top of the cage and at least threating a crazy spot.

The last two cell matches would have been better in a regular cage. The expectations for such matches are the brutal grounded styles that were used, where as the cell brings to mind death defying stunts (thanks to HBK and Foley) and neither of the last matches brought that.

How bout...Undertaker retains...and then he beats Kennedy anyways.

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum_Lies View Post
    Not really... the really hasn't been a great hell in the cell match for a while. Most have been glorified cage matches and should have been in the normal cage. Hell in the Cell is about taking it up just one more notch, mainly getting on top of the cage and at least threating a crazy spot.

The last two cell matches would have been better in a regular cage. The expectations for such matches are the brutal grounded styles that were used, where as the cell brings to mind death defying stunts (thanks to HBK and Foley) and neither of the last matches brought that.
    Yeah plus the last Hell In a Cell was a completely different design, at Unforgiven 2006. Now there is not even a chance something will happen as the cell is too tall, so WWE have ruined the money making potential of their own match. Hell In a Cell just doesn't excite me anymore. Taker v Lesnar was good though and they didn't leave the cell. Batista and Taker have shown they are capable of a good brawl type of match but there would be no need for a cell to enhance it. Just a no DQ stipulation would do the trick. I think I would rather see them in a street fight than a HIAC

Mid-carder

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    How bout...Undertaker retains...and then he beats Kennedy anyways.
    If Kenedy stays on Smackdown! to use the MITB, he needs to win it. Taker's run should be only a few months long (4 at the most) and the WWE badly needs a new wrestler as champion.

Mid-carder

i really hope ken goes to raw cuz im sick and tired of super cena

Quote Originally Posted by aoessand View Post
    i really hope ken goes to raw cuz im sick and tired of super cena
    Kennedy would not be able to succesfully lead RAW. He is no where near the level of creditiblity needed to beat out Cena, HBK, Edge, and Orton. Expecially when Triple H comes back as well. It's just not believable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast