Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default the Voodoo Kin Mafia

How do you feel about their current position in tna? Do you think they will succeed in Tna? WWE? Neither?

I think that VKM has potential but with the way things are going now im not sure how well they will do in Tna but i doubt they will get very far, as for WWE who knows?

What do you guys think?

Just Damn Phenomenal Phenomenal One's Avatar

well VKM wants to come back to WWE but tna wont let them go, i think tna is making a big mistake here not letting them go, because they will just be upset because they arent allowed to go, resulting in VKM starting to perform bad, so if tna was smart they should just let them go so that doesnt happen

Yes TNA should just let them go. Why bother keeping people around who dont want to be there. They might start bringing morale down in TNA. Can it go any lower? I guess they think they will look bad if they lose two stars to the WWE.

considering how many stars wwe lost to tna i dont think a couple of midcarders will make tna look bad

vkm leaving tna may not be a bad move for tna, in fact it can open doors for TNA to introduce another tag team, a fresh tag team, or even can give them money to spend on bigger stars like RVD and Jericho. In fact vkm can go to wwe, who cares if they do go to wwe. its like wcw giving lex luger back to wwe, but only vkm aren't as popular.

On the bench!

VKM was good for a while but when HHH got injured in WWE, they kinda lost their angle.

Just immagine if these guys keep jobbing for a while in TNA now, before becoming 'big stars' in WWE! XD

Lol you guys really think Vince would hire them after making DX lookin like a couple of assmonkeys? I doubt HHH would want him either?

I love the word Assmonkey

On the bench!

Let them go, who really even cares? only thing remotely good about them was thier entrance. They are both past thier prime, Bg especially. They are the type of guys who dont even try anymore - the type of wrestler i have a great dislike of.

vkm is screwed... they have no chance of having a good career unless they go indy... vince will never give them a proper push and now that they want out of tna.. it would be weird if tna gave them a push.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

TNA should've dropped VKM before they dropped The Naturals.
    The Naturals could run with a decent storyline to their advantage!
    Vkm can't even run with a storyline involving Christy Hemme and her "women are just as good a wrestler as men" thing.
    Its almost as if Billy can play the part,but BG is rather confused about anything that comes about during the promos when it was being played out every other week on T.V..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]BEHOLD,The GODS of THUNDER!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast