Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default J.R Blog: Jerks at Hall of Fame, HHH, combining brands at PPVs and more

Jim Ross has posted his latest blog entry on his website. Click here to check it out. Some highlights from this entry:

- Ross wrote about visiting with Triple H at Wrestlemania, noting that he feels he will return around July. Ross wrote "From a personal standpoint I know full well how it feels to be sitting on the sideline and missing events and it is no fun whatsoever. The WWE superstars have seemingly always had that mindset, whereas some WCW wrestlers back in the day could have cared less if they missed a few or many events because they were paid any way and, honestly, did not seem to have an emotional investment in their own company. Sad."

- In other Wrestlemania notes, Ross talks about how Tommy Dreamer told him that “this day had been 17 years in the making for him” and noted Dreamer's passion for the business. Ross also writes about working with all the other broadcasters for the Money In The Bank match at the PPV, and that "We met before hand to get on the same page and I felt that considering we had 6 voices participating, that the three teams did a really nice job. We were well produced and the 6 guys focused on the contest and embellished the superstar’s abilities and the on-going story of the match."

- Regarding the Hall Of Fame induction ceremony and certain people who felt the need to make fools of themselves, Ross wrote "Yes, there were some unruly fans at the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony that caused a distraction and were disrespectful. I don’t know why some people feel compelled to act like jackasses, especially at that event. What am I missing here? Is it simply people crying out for attention or do some defiant young men simply feel that acting out is their duty. This minority really gives true fans a bad rap and gives the media more ammo to fire salvos at the business by using these few fans as the “norm” for all wrestling fans. There is simply no reason for this sort of behavior at a function like the HOF."

- As far as the new format for WWE PPV's is concerned, Ross wrote "The Tri-Branded PPV’s should provide all the PPV customers more bang for their buck which I perceive as a good thing. I really don’t see any down side of the equation as the fan can see the hottest issues on RAW, Smackdown and ECW. That doesn’t sound like a bad deal to me."

Ross also writes about the strong feelings that fans have about the Wrestlemania winners and losers, the fire that took place during Kane's entrance, the rumors of Brutus Beefcake being at Wrestlemania, whether Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart will ever be friends, how Bill Watts encouraged wrestlers to fight in Mid-South and more.

PWInsider.com

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Well I would have to say if they don't want fans to act out at a WWE event no matter what kind of event it is they shouldn't allow them in. I do believe that JR has said many times on TV that fans have the right to voice there opinions.

RIP JC