Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default Big Backstage Update On WWE Going High Definition

WWE officials were having serious talks last weekend in regards to WWE going HD. The plan is to have everything broadcasted in HD by next year’s WrestleMania. However, they need to do some more experimenting before following through.

They have had several issues in their first few experiments with HD, one being that you could hear wrestlers calling out their spots and it is very easy to see when a wrestler misses a move. Several more rounds of testing are, yet, to come.

Another issue that arises with HD is how the Divas will come off on TV. According to several people, HD is very unforgiving when it comes to make-up and less than perfect bodies. There is also a concern that the older wrestlers, like Michaels, will show their actual age in HD.

CW said they are ready to go HD for SmackDown tomorrow, if needed. USA, however, is not ready at this time but will be within the year. So we will have more on this in the coming months.

Source: WrestlingObserver Newsletter

Not only should WWE go to HD but als W/S plus on there DVD's I reckon WWE should take advantage of the Multiple Angle option. I know WWE dont want you to see all angles incase we see something they dont want us too but can control that and allows us to view either a wideshot or a close shot etc.

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

Wow, awesome news. WWE in HD is gonna look real nice on my 65" HDTV! Haha!

WWE: A New Beginning BTB in Creative, written by F4L, and Dubbz4President, Click Banner, and Read/Comment/Review! Thanks, and all will be repped and appreciated!

its gonna be fun to watch smackdown this week