Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thanks for the advise guys, i dont' know if i'll get online but here is th elist that i'm getting.
    the Console
    another controller
    Gears of War
    Rainbow Six:Vegas
    College hoops 2K7
    Test drive:Unlimited
    and preordering Halo 3
    i'll get more controllers at anothe time.

On the bench!

Gears of War
    Saints Row
    Halo 3 when its out
    Dead Rising
    Elder Scrolls Oblivion

All good games

I was gonna say Dead Rising too .

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

this is copy and pasted from an other site i posted at....i'm too lazy right now to type. self glorifed post with some review....maybe not at all about that games. mind the spelling mistakes.

firstly typed by, posted by ya boy Cursed Franklin at the time i posted it] for the most part, NBA was a waste but the slam dunk and Three point shoot out was nice, i never miss a shot in the three point with Saleem Stodmire, Tayshon Prince, and a few other guys, it's a given with Saleem to get 30 every time on Superstar. i tired an exabition game but i quit not long after i started a game. I'm not used to the controlls for College hoops 2K7 and i created a few chants my favorite was Get out, Get, Get out. (some drums) Arizona! What's that spell!? Defence! i know it's out of rhytem but it for Def. made three more but i don't remember them.
    i'm more tuned to the EA style of ball games so i've been playing March Madness mostly. I'm the coach for Garder Webb(Offence D+ Defence D) in the Atlantic Sky confrence(i think) last year i simulated almost the whole season beacuse i only had 7 or 8 guys for the team, i set the budget mostly for recruiting and got 5 guys to sign with Webb. i got one guy Santiago(SG, but main spot id the 1 gaurd second leading scorer)He is slow but he's my best Three point shooter. I'd use him at the 1 gaurd but he's not the best handler for the team. next is my Iverson who can split almost any double team. The guy can pop off at any moment, AKA Lamar Major(leadiing scorer) he came off the bench for the first 3 games but he got us out of tight situations from a 15 point and 10 point deficets to win the game, then i moved him to starter at 1 gaurd and placed Santiago to the 2 gaurd. and i got a freshmen at center who can't play much def can't dunk much or finish in the with ease but i got Major to do all the hard work STL's, Points, Put pressure full court, Hustle, what ever i need. back to the Center. Camron Darnell 7'0 260 pound rebounder who gets points off REB's or assists from either Santiago, Major or the SF. currently we stand 5-0. i tweeked the settings for a more equal game but the Computer what ever team it is, juts uses almost the same plays weather it be a screen and roll with the PG to the bucket for a easy two or a trip to the charity stripe, or 1-4 high offence. which i found out how to get a steal off those plays. those ar ethe three main guys and the rest are there for support and 4 of those games all but three or two played. i have 12 guys. my team is the worst at shooting team in the entire NCAA.
    FGs 167/435 38.4%
    3pt 19/92 20.2%

FT 180/253 71.1%
    as you can see........ it isn't exacly raining FG's or 3pt's. we avg about 80 points per game. last game we was up vs Nebraska(OFF B- DEF B) 94-91, we was up by 15 or 20 at the start of the half but my bench player didn't get much stops and even when Major along with Santiago in there they kept gaining on us. there was about 12 or 15 lead changes in the game. most of my points come off steals and fast breaks. Major runs the coart with fast brecks, drives to the hoop. while Santigo runs the screen and roll and gets the ball back after a pass from the post, any spin moves with tight D, he loses the ball whichj is why he's my two guard standing at 5'11.

now to Test drive(love that game) I drive with the driver seat view at all times. The sound of the engines, the choice of cars, and some of the challenges. You can drive a car back to a rental place, or drive a paskge for money. when you drive a car for someone there isn't a timer so you can take your time....time's to slow for me. and you act as a taxi for driving people from place to place for clothes coupons. so far i'm a Cheve collector with two differant types of Corvettes. one 69 Sting ray. one Comaro(i think that's a chevve) two of my muscle cars, i got a Fire bird, and..............Elanor(i think that's the same car from Gone in 60 Seconds) a Shellby GT500. i just bought a Lambo, don't remember which one, but i needed a A class car that i can afford.

ok, ok! i'll stop with self glory.....

wait i'm not done..............ok, ok! i'm done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12