Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Tito Ortiz: Dana White Has Once Again Taken The Low Road

The following is a statement from Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter Tito Ortiz about accusations by Dana White, UFC President on Spike TV Thursday, April 12, 2007:

"Dana White has once again taken the low road and decided to try to damage my reputation and credibility in a public forum. During an appearance on Spike TV on April 12th White accused me of failure to show up for a fight we had originally scheduled for March 24th. He did so at the end of the program and gave me no opportunity to respond or tell the real story, which is simply this: White was fully informed well in advance of March 24th that I would not fight without a contract, which White refused to sign.

Fighting is my livelihood and jeopardizing my body without a full understanding of conditions, doesn’t make any sense. No professional fighter will go into a risky match without a contract.

I’ve struggled to get respect and dignity for my profession and I do it in the way I lead my life as a fighter and as a human being. Dana’s attitude not only disrespects me, but all fighters. I am taking this stand just not for this one incident, but for all future champions.

I want to reiterate: I am ready to settle my differences with Dana White in any fighting forum we can agree on, but only if there is a signed contract that stipulates where the money is going, whether it is to charity or to the fighters doesn’t matter as much as having a definitive agreement.

Until Dana White is ready to fight me on a professional basis, I strongly urge him to keep his mouth shut.”

If the fight happens I hope Dana White kicks Tito's sorry a$$! Ive always hated Tito and really when I watched the Bad Blood program I really felt sorry for Tito but for Tito not to even show up for the weigh in nor to give any public statements like on TV saying all that stuff he said in the above post..its all his fault.

I still believe, regardless of what he says, that Tito backed out of this fight because he was scared that White would beat him up.

Tito just punked out. Plain and simple.

tito was a no show!!! i can't belive it because he's a great guy & fighter...this made him look really bad!!! now that ufc bought out pride tito better start winning or go back 2 fake pro wrestling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'M BUFF & I'M THE STUFF. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU. I AM THE GAME & I AM THAT DAMN GOOD. I'LL CHOKE YOU OUT (OR) I'LL MAKE YOU TAP. BIG POPPA PUMP IS YOUR HOOK UP, HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME. OHH IT'S REAL, IT'S DAMN REAL.