Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default An Update On Brock Lesnar and Sable's Relationship; Sable's Age

Brock Lesnar arrived to Japan last week with the former Rena "Sable" Mero. It looks she will have to be referred to as Rena Lesnar now as Brock referred to her as his wife upon his arrival to Japan. Apparently, the two reconciled and have recently gotten married. Brock and Rena are now living together in a house either next door or right down the street from Road Warrior Animal (Joe Laurinaitis) in the Minneapolis area. Lesnar hinted that Sable would come down to ringside as his second for his title match with Nakamura, but it didn't occur.

Brock Lesnar is 28 years old, whereas Rena is 38 years old. Many people don't believe the age that Sable claims she really is as she looks somewhat older facially than the average 38 year old female. She was really only 35 years old when she returned to WWE in 2003, an age hardly anyone could believe as most people thought she was well into her forties at the time, even three years ago. However, she's been involved in enough legal stuff which included her real birthday, which is August 8, 1967, and thus she really is 38 years old. She was Lesnar's current age, 28, when she signed her first WWE contract in 1996.

source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter
    They say love is blind well this goes to prove it.Sable is sadly starting to show her true age and looksnothing like the hot diva she used to in the wwe.
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

lools, i wouldnt marry a woman older than me for 10 years. anyways... yeah sable sucks and she icked the wrong guy to marry
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

Meh, this isn't unusual to me. My brother is married, he's 28 and she's 36. I didn't know that Brock and Sable were together. I think she's a little bit too old for Brock, she should with guys her own age.

ty LG

ty Role Model

ergh! thats not right and sable isint really that good looking anyway

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

$tu

age isn't important hehehe
    kudos to 'em
    Just a thought, but if the tables were turned would you still have the same comments??

thanks for the info