Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

all i gotta say is that was one sick head kick. and the way CroCop fell, especially the way his leg was twisted underneath him, was unbelievable.

could be a very entertaining fight with couture and gonzaga, considering all the upsets this year

I wasn't too surprised that Cro cop lost. In all honesty I haven't been very impressed with him in the cage. I was surprised that he got ktfo by a sick looking head kick though. Overall I think it is a huge loss for the UFC. Cro Cop,with a pair of dominating ufc wins, against Couture would have been a big money fight that wont happen now.

On the bench!

yea I wonder if he's ok he was out cold im worried it would be a great loss for UFC if he was injured

I thought, at the minimum, he had snapped his ankle when he landed on it, but he walked out of the cage on his own so I don't believe there is anything serious wrong with him. Who do you think is up next for him?

On the bench!

I'm not sure I don't see him fighting for a while.

Your probably right because he certainly didnt seem very confident in himself after he got knocked out, but on the other hand the UFC is paying him a ton of money and he still hasn't caught on with the fans like they were expecting so he needs to get back in the cage rather quickly and totally destroy some jobber. There are rumors that his next fight will be against Arlovsky and the winner fighting the champ, but I don't think that will happen because they both need convincing wins to put them back in the title scene, after Cro cops loss last night and AA having a string of very boring decisions.

On the bench!

Yea if AA fights Cro Cop., the winner IMO will be AA. Mirko was not very impressive last night. I was dissapointed in his performance.

I dont think AA can beat Cro Cop at this point in his career. Not because I have been impressed by Mirko, I haven't, but because AA has turned into a very boring and cautious fighter since Sylvia knocked him out. He seems to be afraid of going inside against his opponents, out of fear that he will get knocked out again, and you cant just stand around and hope for a decision against a striker/kicker like Cro cop. Eventually he will knock you out if you give him enough time.

On the bench!

Yeah I think after a few more matches AA will come out of that shell and be himself agaun.

I hope he does or else he is going to find himself fighting in the dark matches. The UFC wont keep putting him on the PPV's if the crowds keep booing his fights every time he is in the cage.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast