Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Jose Mourinho attends Raw

By Zack Zeigler
    Written: April 24, 2007
    LONDON – World-renowned football (or, to North Americans, soccer) coach Jose Mourinho was one of the thousands in attendance as Raw invaded Earls Court.

Widely considered the best coach in the game, Mourinho has led the Chelsea Football Club to consecutive Premiere League titles (2005, 2006), and was also named by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS) as the world’s best football coach in both 2004 and 2005.

Prior to his first live WWE event, Mourinho expressed why attending Raw was so special to him.

“WWE came to my house because of them,” he said, pointing to his children, Matilde and Jose. “For me, it’s great to be with my kids, and to be around the people they admire very much; I think that is very cool.”

Longtime Chelsea fan Todd Grisham was thrilled to grab a snapshot with one of his idols.

“I try to go to Chelsea games every time I’m in London,” said Grisham. “It was great to get a photo with Jose Mourinho. He’s basically the Bill Parcells of soccer out here; every team from Spain to Portugal to China wants him to be their coach.”

Much like the National Football League’s Parcells, Mourinho is also known for his confident coaching style and ability to respond to people who question his authority with brash quips. But a few weeks ago while traveling with his team, the Chelsea coach ran into SmackDown’s Chris Benoit. Once he was introduced to how massive the WWE Superstars are in person, that notorious swagger shrunk, and his mouth was zipped.

“I realized that Chris Benoit’s hand is stronger than my leg. So, I don’t want to mess with any of [the Superstars]; I just want to be friends,” he joked.

wwe.com
    Last edited by Black Widow; 04-24-2007 at 01:25 PM.

Rejected From Hell

my mate from work also went.

The Walls Of Jericho Darth Fozzy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurt View Post

By Zack Zeigler
    Written: April 24, 2007
    LONDON – World-renowned football (or, to North Americans, soccer) coach Jose Mourinho was one of the thousands in attendance as Raw invaded Earls Court.

Widely considered the best coach in the game, Mourinho has led the Chelsea Football Club to consecutive Premiere League titles (2005, 2006), and was also named by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS) as the world’s best football coach in both 2004 and 2005.

BULLSHIT! He just has money to build a team, he isn't a great coach, WWE needs to get their facts straight. He's just a guy who knows tactics, he doesn't know how to build a team, how to build a player and make a great team, he just buys a team. I hate that guy.

|LOW Grand Slam Champion - Chris Jeracho|
    Titles Holding:
    Grand Slam Champion
    Triple Crown Champion

Titles Held:
    LOW Undisputed Championship
    LOW World Tag Team Championship (w/PAJ)
    Intercontinental Championship
    United States Championship
    X Factor Championship
    2010 Texas Massacre Match Winner
    2008 King Of The Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    BULLSHIT! He just has money to build a team, he isn't a great coach, WWE needs to get their facts straight. He's just a guy who knows tactics, he doesn't know how to build a team, how to build a player and make a great team, he just buys a team. I hate that guy.
    i think everybody in the arena did i could have sworn he was getting boos
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you