Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default WWE: LOTS OF NEWS AND NOTES ON MATT HARDY, THE MARINE, PUNK, BATISTA, BACKLASH & More

WWE: LOTS OF NEWS AND NOTES ON MATT HARDY, THE MARINE, PUNK, BATISTA, BACKLASH AND MUCH MORE
    by Phil Lowe
    25 April 2007, 7:39 am

As Mark mentioned in his live updates from last night’s Smackdown TV tapings in London, The Hardy Boyz worked a dark match last night against Gregory Helms and Chavo Guerrero. Matt Hardy was said to have been in pain on Monday night as a result of the finisher he took from Trevor Murdoch, but was said to be ok last night, and will be fine for Sunday’s Backlash PPV.

On the subject of Backlash, after last night’s edition of ECW on Sci Fi and the way the main event played out, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if CM Punk vs Elijah Burke is announced in the next day or so for this Sunday’s PPV.

Chelsea FC manager Jose Mourinho’s appearance at RAW this Monday was mentioned in several UK media outlets yesterday. As Mourinho himself mentioned a few weeks ago after meeting Chris Benoit, he had wanted to attend last night’s Smackdown tapings with his kids but was unable to due to Chelsea preparing for tonight’s Champions League game with Liverpool.

The Express and Star have also given column inches to WWE this week, but in a less favourable light. They ran an article on fans who were disappointed when attending a Batista signing in Wolverhampton. We’ve had a few emails from people who attended the signing, who all pretty much said that Batista looked like he didn’t want to be there and ignored a lot of fans. I appreciate that WWE wrestlers have a tough time and they’re at the end of a tough European tour, but ignoring the people that help to put you in the position you are in - especially at an official signing where the line is mainly made up of fans who will spend big money on merchandise etc. - is just wrong, in my opinion

wrestlemag.com

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

I wouldn't mined seeing CM Punk vs Elijah Burke. Punk would have this one all the way.

RIP JC

im not sure somebody like trevor murdoch should be doing moves like that a powerbomb or something would have been fine
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Punk vs. Burke better get added to an already very good card.

"Have you ever noticed that the guys that do all the talking about being the 'best in the industry' always seem to live up to it the least?" -Shawn Michaels