Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Latest On Kurt Angle's Injury, WWE Signs New Wrestler

04/25/2006 - Kurt Angle is expected to be kept out of action by WWE and the upcoming SmackDown taping next week in Cincinnati. Angle got pretty banged up at the SmackDown taping on Saturday night in London, but still managed to work House Show events afterwards. One report is indicating that JBL will replace Angle at the SmackDown tapings next Tuesday when Mysterio vs. Angle vs. Henry was originally promoted.

Following his performance at the RAW taping on Friday in London that aired last night, Steve Lewington is expected to be signed by WWE. Lewington had previously been under contract with WWE and in OVW back in 2004.

C.L. in Cincinnati sent this in: Just heard a promo for next weeks SmackDown tapings, in regards to some interesting matches. Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry vs. JBL in a Cage Match, Benoit vs. Finlay in KOTR tourney, MNM w/ Melina vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick for Tag Titles. I also heard something with Hardy, Booker T, Undertaker, and The Great Khali. I only heard the end of the promo and I caught the tail end of this. It sounded like fatal fourway match.

Triple Threat cage Match for the WHC?Sounds good to me.All three men have experience in a cage match so I'm looking forward to this one.

Click here to listen to my radio show.

George W Bush says his best moment as president was the time he caught a 7.5lb largemouth bass.
    WTF?

Heaven Sent, Hell Bound phantom_37's Avatar

let's hope Angle takes care of himself.

DON'T GIE'A FUCK the madscotsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_37
    let's hope Angle takes care of himself.
    I know. I hope he takes some time out. not too much though. I have heard romours that his neck is pretty fucked, but he wont tell people. Probably because they will make him retire. think about it, one way or another Angle has been competing all his life, I guess he doesn't know how to do any thing else.

Ring Crew

I have become an Angle fan in recent months, and he is such a great wrestler that it'll be tough to see him not repeat his King of The Ring performance. I'd love to see Lashley win the tournament. I hope Kurt takes care of his body and returns soon.