Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Exclamation Memphis Wrestling Results: Hulk Hogan Vs. Paul Wight And More

MEMPHIS WRESTLING RESULTS: HULK HOGAN VS. PAUL WIGHT AND MORE

----Moondog Cujo with "Big Cheese" Sal Corrente beat The Barbarian in pretty much a hardcore match. Crowd was into it. Barbarian had Cujo pinned, but Sal got on the ring apron with Cujo then pinning Barbarian.

----Greg Valentine beat Mr. Hughes with a roll up. Hughes had Valentine pinned with his feet on the ropes, but then ref Bill Rush seen it. Hughes had his back turned and Valentine rolled him up.

----Jazz beat Christie Ricci & Miss Passion in a triple threat Ladies Match.

----Abdullah The Butcher vs Big Al Greene was No Contest in a match that never got into the ring. A bloodbath. The fans got into it.

----Bill Dundee/Dutch Mantell with Jimmy Valiant vs Koko Ware/Bobby Eaton with Slick in the ring. Jimmy Hart came down from the announcer's desk to have the formation of the First Family with Koko/Eaton back together [they were a team a long time ago], then in called out Slick to manage them.

----Brutus Beefcake/Bubba The Love Sponge beat The New Assassins with "Big Cheese" Sal Corrente. Assassins looked just like the guys working in Memphis as Fire/Flame. Bubba was horrible in the ring. He did a splash from the second rope for the pin. Beefcake put Sal in the sleeper and they cut his hair after the match.

---- Brian Christopher beat Buff Bagwell with the hip hop drop. Bagwell talked about how bad Memphis was and heeled the crowd. Christopher came out to a huge pop.

----Southern Tag Team Title Match: Ricky Morton/Kid Kash beat "Too Cool 2" [Flex/Tim Grind] for the titles.

----Hulk Hogan beat Paul Wight slamming him and dropping the leg on him. It was around a 10 minute match with the crowd so nuts for Hogan!!

NOTES: No official figure, but I am guessing close to 6000 fans with a gate close to $256,500…Jazz performed her own entrance music to the ring…Koko had Frankie and got Lance Russell to dance with him…NBA's Memphis Grizzlies Mascot - The Grizz came out and was shooting t-shirts out to everyone at intermission…Before the show started, it was announced that "Too Cool 2" [Flex/Tim Grind] had regained the Southern Tag Team Titles from The Moondogs [Cujo/Spike]. That was one of those phantom changes. They announced Grind/Flex vs Rock N Roll Express for later in the show, but it turned out to be Kash/Morton…After Bubba’s match they brought some kid from St. Jude down and Bubba had the kid on his shoulders. VH1 cameras captured that and it was a kewl moment for the kid and the crowd…I got to say "great job" to Corey Maclin and crew for putting the local guys - Flex/Grind in the semi-main event. All my bitching about them not featuring the local guys and they do go and do this -- perfect way to get them over being seen by so many fans. I would have loved have seen them win, but apparently they got plans for Morton/Kash and Flex/Grind down the road…I was told all in all a fun show and crowd loved it.

Source: PWInsider

Figures that Hogan won. Absolutley pathetic. Wight would kill Hogan.

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

Hogan has to feed his ego.

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

The whole show and build up was to feed his ego. WWE didnt help in that by causing so much uproar over Hogan being there.

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

i knew hogan wouldnt lose to wight even in an indy that is pretty sad on hogans part i hope hes proud of himself...
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

I find it pathetic, Hogan did not need to win this but I am sure he demanded it was part of his contract.

Below is a pic of Hogan giving Wight a leg drop:
    (Click for larger image)

Its kind of sad that Wight comes out of retirement to help his friend and then he has to do a clean job as well and I'm calling BS on those figures. 6k people but they all fit at ringside? look at LD's pic, everyone is sitting floor level.

hjogan shouldn't have won
    now accepting cheap pops in the form of rep:popcouch2: