Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ring Crew

holy cow your right. They really need to lay of these title matches

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

I like the fact that it's all titles. Makes it more interesting.

RIP JC

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    Very true, I will miss not seeing Kane involved, it has been a long time since he has missed a PPV. Though Kurt, you express the same reasoning as I do, a waste of all these people although I can go either way with Mr kennedy lol. I see alot of little rumbles in the future although we do not know if they will stay with this program.

Like RAW last week, just because Orton got sent home, why have an hour match of Cena and HBK? All I remember before dozing off was HBK in Cenas armpit all the time and I can not remember the last time I have dozed off watching RAW. Alot of other wrestlers backstage I am sure to fill in a match.

Don't get me wrong, I like all the large matches but it is a shame missing all the mid carders. I mean even having a 4 way for the title, they can not do this all the time or can they? It is the WWE ....

So...you are complaining about WWE not giving quality non-title matches, and at the same time complaining about the best non-title TV fight they've put out in a long time? Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    So...you are complaining about WWE not giving quality non-title matches, and at the same time complaining about the best non-title TV fight they've put out in a long time? Wow...
    Ok, I guess you could say I said that about non title matches at PPV's but technically I am talking about mid carders and lower. I am saying why push all title matches at PPV's (if they did do this and it is hypothetical) when I believe it is a good idea to give the lower carders more coverage than just the top guys. I understand it is buyrates and they are important but I see no reason why they can not share the spotlight with the top guys and get that extra cash in their pocket.

As for your best non title TV fight in a long time, that is your opinion but I totally disagree with you. The Benoit vs MVP was better than that whole match IMO. HBK and Cena went way to long and was boring as hell IMO.

Ring Crew

My problem with so many title matches is If evrey title holder loses then the Show gets shook up. And Alomst evrey Champ has a contract where they get a rermatch. ANd most of them will want it at the next paper view.

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    Ok, I guess you could say I said that about non title matches at PPV's but technically I am talking about mid carders and lower. I am saying why push all title matches at PPV's (if they did do this and it is hypothetical) when I believe it is a good idea to give the lower carders more coverage than just the top guys. I understand it is buyrates and they are important but I see no reason why they can not share the spotlight with the top guys and get that extra cash in their pocket.

As for your best non title TV fight in a long time, that is your opinion but I totally disagree with you. The Benoit vs MVP was better than that whole match IMO. HBK and Cena went way to long and was boring as hell IMO.
    Well, I liked the fight...

I am half and half on how this works. I don't want all the pay per views to be like this, but I get why. They want to restrict title changes to pay per views, that way people buy the pay per views, I think.

Ring Crew

thanks man

Woah, Melina can really wrestle. Must have under estimated her.

Ring Crew

she beat Mickie

All retaining so far...how exciting...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast