Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

On the bench!

Default Vince not happy with Styles!

Source: PWInsider.com
    As noted several days ago, Vince McMahon gave Joey Styles a meeting two weeks ago prior to RAW letting him know that he needed to work on his announcing style. Vince was very open about telling Styles what he was doing wrong and what he wanted from him. Sources report that Joey is going to need to learn that he is not calling 'ECW matches' and that if he wants to stay on RAW long-term, he'll need to change his ways. Styles is a great play by play announcer, although WWE has one way and that is Vince's way. Styles has been very vocal in the past about WWE's over-the-top storylines. He was also nearly silent for the sex segment on RAW last night. It's amazing what a WWE contract can do to one person.

You Know The Name... Reinheimer's Avatar

To be honost, I don't blame Vince. I've noticed this to. He calls matches, but it just doesn't seem like he's calling WWE matches. I think he needs to actually do the play by play more. I mean, he's doing a good job, but he does go abit over the top sometimes. He needs to improve abit. But I still think he's doing a good job, just not a great job.

Jobber

I think Joey's doing a great job! I remember listening to him 'back in the day' (as Tazz mite say) in ECW. Maybe Vince feels he needs to improve, personally speaking, I think he's doing great.