Malenko did feud with Beniot, and Beniot did face heart at WCW Mayhem in 99 i think? anyway, fittingly it was in Canada as a final of a tournament for the WCW title

I'd have to go with Sting vs. Taker as the no.1 feud we never saw, crowds would go off, and the way their personalities are neither would have to turn heel

Ahhh i just dreamt, imagine this.

Starts of as just a dream PPV match, they wrestle their hearts out and both lose by count out.

They face off at the next PPV either of them wins, the loser says how amazing wrestling them was and challenges them to a rematch, the winner accepts, they shake hands

At the next PPV they wrestle another hell of a match, with the same guy who won the first winning this one, they shake hands again, the loser of both matches then turns heel and knocks out the winner leading to a final match at the next PPV

They wrestle an intense match, going back and fourth, lots of hatred, but respect, the ref gets taken out, caught in a stinger splash or something, the heel gets weapons and destroys the face, creating the retirement match for the face as he's been injured and destroyed

If it's confusing to follow, just imagine Undertaker wins the second and third match, Sting turns heel and retires Taker in the fourth

God i'd love to see something like that