Homicide, who had been with Ring of Honor from their debut event in February 2002, wrote about his ROH departure on his MySpace.com page, which you can read at This link this link, basically mentioning memories of his various feuds headlining the company, thanking ROH's staffers by name as well as ROH fans, including those who didn't like him. In the blog, Homicide wrote, "I will dearly miss when that Kill Bill intro comes out when my right hand man Julius Smokes hype me up and 'bout to kill a motherf*** and drop his head with the kopkilla, business is business and for now I'm a L.A.X and I got to take care of that, but you never know what could happen, I might come back and raise some hell, BUT FOR NOW, this is my only send off and thank you RING OF HONOR AND THE FANS . IT'S A HONOR TO WORK and wrestle in front of real wrestling fans."

Meanwhile, the other TNA star who was working regularly for ROH, Austin Aries will make a statement this coming Monday on his official website www.AustinAries.com. Aries is in a most interesting position as he's currently suspended by TNA, is no longer being allowed to work by TNA for Ring of Honor and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla has also opted to stop booking TNA talents, so that's another outlet currently closed to Aries.
PWI