Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

they announced it on ecw flamesoffury they wanted the fans to know so they will tune in to see it happen
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Quote Originally Posted by flamesoffury View Post
    i know how these things work.. you can't post anything related to smackdown even if it is on wwe.com until smackdown actually passes. like i said in my previous post.. not many of us read the spoilers or go to wwe.com. so dont ruin it for us.

Like Legolas said, it was announced on ECW that there was a new champion. That is not internet, that is the WWE tv show saying what happend in WWE.

edge and orton's feud was cut short because it wasn't a great feud.. it's something to the line of cm punk/new breed storyline except there is no faction with edge or orton.
    I loved the tension between Edge and Orton, and that match they had was one of the best I've seen. The CM Punk storyling wasn't cut short because it wasn't good, it was cut short because, with Vince winning the title, they needed the originals to fued with Vince. They were left to choice between having Punk turn sooner than they wanted or having the New Breed just sit there and stew with no one to fued with.

how long have you been watching wrestling? raw? and smackdown? just out of curiosity.. i cant make my point unless i know how long you've been watching smackdown if you have been watching it.. september 13,2001.. the very first and one of the only few LIVE smackdown shows.. that show by itself, got a 4.0+ rating because it was live.. nobody knew what was gonna happen with the sudden change. that's a HUGE difference to the 2.5+ they're getting now. and i do agree with you, since the move to friday night, they lose viewers cause friday night is when everyone goes out.
    I haven't been watching for that long...I admit it. A little over a year now. I know about a lot of the older stuff though...and, yes, the debut of the show, which was live, got a huge rating. It was the start of a new show, with the Rock telling everyone to tune in. Smackdown also used to be the best, as I hear, but now RAW is better than smackdown, IMO.

i dont like smackdown better... i'm forced with smackdown and i have to download raw. dude, i'm the king of wrestling streams.. i provided many ppv streams last year cause it was my job.. even though i cant watch raw live.. i do still watch it. imo, smackdown and raw are about equal maybe smackdown a little better.. i am not biased for smackdown. facts are facts. if any show is the b show.. it's ecw. ecw is FAR below smackdown and raw. and what is sad, is that raw has the better time/day then smackdown.. and they have much more star power then raw.. and yet, somehow, smackdown can hold its own. so raw is not the a show.
    I was just saying that, as I see it and how all the news that comes from backstage confirms, RAW is generally considered to be the a-show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12