Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Match #9: NWA Heavyweight Title Match - Christian Cage(c) vs. Kurt Angle vs. Sting

Sting and Angle start by attacking Christian. Sting with an atomic drop on Cage and Angle and Sting send Cage outside. They face off in the middle of the ring. Cage slips in and they then toss Cage out again on the other side. Angle swings, Sting ducks. Sting to the ropes.

Cage and Angle in the ring now. Rope to rope they go, a series of misses and Angle hits a big shoulderblock on Cage. Cage tries to get Sting to double team Angle with him but he refuses. Sting Gorilla Press Slams him and hits a big elbow drop. Angle yanks Sting outside the ring and hits the Angle Slam on the ramp. Angle hits the ring and charges Cage who hits a big boot on Angle. Cage lays Angle across the bottom rope, throat first and stands on him and chokes him. Christian slaps on a rear choke on Angle now to slow the pace.

Cage gets a two count on Angle and then rolls outside and attacks Sting before he can get to his feet. Cage back inside the ring now. Angle hits EIGHT consecutive German Suplexes. He goes for the pin and Sting jumps in to break up the count. Sting flings Angle out and pins Cage but only two. Sting climbs the ropes and sets up the Superplex on Cage. Angle slips in and leaps to the ropes and yanks Sting down forcing him to hit the Superplex on Cage. Angle gets a two count on Sting, then a two count on Cage. He then hits a Body toss on Cage and tries the Olympic Slam, Cage floats over and tries to set up the Unprettier. Angle shoves him off. Angle sent to the corner as Cage climbs. Cage falls to a seated position. Sting then sends Angle into Cage in the corner and Stinger Splashes them both simultaneously. Sting hits a Stinger Splash on Angle and a pin attempt. 1….2…Cage yanks the referee out.

Sting goes for a Scorpion Deathlock. Angle rolls through and has the Ankle Lock applied. Cage in and he goes to kick Angle who catches his foot he puts Cage’s right and Sting’s left foot together and Double Ankle Locks them! All at once Sting and Cage roll through and kick off Angle. Cage tries an Unprettier on Sting who reverses into a rollup. Sting pins him in the rollup but suddenly Angle slaps on the Ankle Lock while he’s still pinning Cage. The referee counts 1….2…..and just as he is about to count three Sting taps out!! Kurt Angle submits Sting while he was pinning Cage!

Your Winner and NEW Champion!!: Kurt Angle

This concludes UOW's Coverage of TNA Sacrafice 2007. Partial credit to 2xzone with updates. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Thankyou for the play by play FC, great work

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooo kurt angle new tna champ... also, what's up with basham? they're not a tag team anymore?
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

Quote Originally Posted by flamesoffury View Post
    wooooooooo kurt angle new tna champ... also, what's up with basham? they're not a tag team anymore?
    WWE own the right to the Bashams. Thats why their Basham and Damaja (sp?). They were their names in OVW, so WWE has no rights to their names.
    Australian By Birth. Angry By Choice.

best tna ppv this year

texas death match was surprisingly the match of the night

alll matches were solid and the vkm was the worst

the ending was a bit screwy which had angle winning while sting was pinning christian and christian was tapping out to the ankle lock

theyll vacate the title and have a new winner at slammiversary int he king of the mountain match

"It is not the size of the fighter, but the size of the fight he will bring. All you can do is be ready."
    "Senshi will rule the X Division once again..."

Ring Crew

great job- crazy ending- thanks for the hard work

Wow, seems good for once, with little gimmick matches...about damn time!

Thanks Dave, awesome work!

WWE: A New Beginning BTB in Creative, written by F4L, and Dubbz4President, Click Banner, and Read/Comment/Review! Thanks, and all will be repped and appreciated!

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

This looked like a good PPV and pretty cool to see Kurt new champ. But I lost a lot on vbookie :sad: lol

RIP JC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12