Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default ROH Tickets for the UK Tour Almost Sold Out

Tickets for Ring of Honor's upcoming UK tour this August are selling rapidly, with both dates close to selling out just hours after tickets were on sale.

Alex Shane, who is looking after ROH's operations in the UK, was today quoted as saying that:

"This is without question a huge indication that ROH is the fastest growing Indy wrestling company in the world. With new company record houses set over Wrestlemania weekend, these UK sales figures only go to show the Ring Of Honor is a company that is on a mission. I have never seen a rush for tickets like it for any non WWE event I've been involved with in my thirteen years in the business."

With tickets being divided between online and box office, online allocations for Gold Ringside tickets for both events sold out in under a minute. Less than a day after tickets on sale, all tickets available online for the August 13 show at the Broxbourne Civic Hall had completely sold out and only a small number remain via the Civic Hall's box office.

Tickets for the August 12 show in Liverpool at the 1,700 capacity Olympia have also sold extremely quickly, with only a handful remaining for Ring of Honor's first ever show in the UK (and outside of the United States).

If you're still wanting tickets to see ROH in the UK for the first time, you can contact the Liverpool Olympia Box Office on (+44) 0 151 263 6633 or Broxbourne Civic Hall on (+44) 0 1992 441 946.
    PWI
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Iv heard many people say ROH is becoming the new ECW in popularity from the 1990s. Great to see though Indy shows are being popular all oer the world, i admit, i would travel to see one if it came to my country.