Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Default Hulk Hogan In Talks With TNA

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

More than 100 reporters, including every network in Japan was at Hulk Hogan's 5/10 press conference to push the release of Brooke Hogan's CD, "Undiscovered." Hogan, Antonio Inoki, Brooke, Jimmy Hart and Eric Bischoff also held a press conference the day before in Tokyo.

The key thing Hogan said is that he's decided against working for TNA. However, this may be a work because several sources in the company have confirmed that the two sides are talking and actually have been for several weeks. Stay tuned about this.

Hogan also indicated that he'd like to work for the IGF promotion in Japan. When it was brought up that he might be too expensive for the promotion, Hogan said that he wouldn't be expensive at all. He also claimed that he'll never work for WWE or Vince McMahon ever again. According to Hogan, Vince told him that he can't afford to pay him like he was the dominant star.

hogan needs to realise that he's not the top star anymore. As much as i hate vince mcmahon, he done the right thing not paying hogan more.
    Last edited by The Yiz; 05-29-2007 at 02:23 PM.

Credit: The Black Wings of Death

I do not think Hogan desrves to be the top star on his appearances at a WWE event as I am sure that would be one of the conditions.

I thought Hogan was starting his own company, guess that might be out the window and as for wrestling again anyway, wasn't his wife going to leave him lol if he did. Could be all hooplah to keep getting his name in the news for his daughter or could be real .. who knows. If he does go to TNA, he will become the domiant son of a bitch as he always likes to be and I do not know if TNA fans will like that.

tna cant afford hogan.. enough said.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

even if hogan does go to tna, it wouldn't be that great. the fans will see through him, he will have too much creative control, and he isn't really a big name anymore.

Credit: The Black Wings of Death

he shouldnt be paid like a dominant star because he is not one he is a hasbeen who needs money
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

On the bench!

I thought TNA wanted to become better than the WWE.....well by TNA siging Hogan (Which I don't think will happen) they're definately not fufilling their dream.

On the bench!

Hogan could be a special referee at Bound for Glory's main event. Now that would be something anyone should be able to live with. He can do his leg drop to the heel and everyone will be happy.

Exclamation

all of you would kiss hogans ass if you met him!!!!!!he is the most noticed person in the world....he made wcw #1.... if he goes 2 tna ...then there would be soooooo much money comming in from sponsers it would be crazy!!!! nbc was going 2 drop snme because hogan was'nt on the show!!!!just watch...w/hogan in tna...there will be another monday nite war....except tna will win this time!!!!!!!!!!!:devil::slap::shock::kicknuts:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'M BUFF & I'M THE STUFF. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU. I AM THE GAME & I AM THAT DAMN GOOD. I'LL CHOKE YOU OUT (OR) I'LL MAKE YOU TAP. BIG POPPA PUMP IS YOUR HOOK UP, HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME. OHH IT'S REAL, IT'S DAMN REAL.

Quote Originally Posted by ajs View Post
    all of you would kiss hogans ass if you met him!!!!!!he is the most noticed person in the world....he made wcw #1.... if he goes 2 tna ...then there would be soooooo much money comming in from sponsers it would be crazy!!!! nbc was going 2 drop snme because hogan was'nt on the show!!!!just watch...w/hogan in tna...there will be another monday nite war....except tna will win this time!!!!!!!!!!!:devil::slap::shock::kicknuts:

Wasnt Hogan already a big part of the last monday night war? Wasnt he also on the losing side? TNA doesnt need Hogan and shouldnt pay Hogan. You know he will demand to decide his own matches and everything will go downhill from there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast