Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe 2 A Point (but) He Hates Mcmahon Now!!!!he Only Sighned A Merchandising Deal.hogan Was'nt In Wcw When It Ended!!!!hogan Alone Made Wrestling!!!!he Again Would Bring In Sponcers!!!!which Means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$i Do Agree That There Is Talent That Deserves A Push (but) If It Means More Sponsers, More Money & 2 Hours Then I Welcome Hogan....also B Ig Show/paul The Great White Will Also Sighn!!!!as Long As There Is No John Cena I Say Bring Em All Into T. N. A.!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'M BUFF & I'M THE STUFF. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU. I AM THE GAME & I AM THAT DAMN GOOD. I'LL CHOKE YOU OUT (OR) I'LL MAKE YOU TAP. BIG POPPA PUMP IS YOUR HOOK UP, HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME. OHH IT'S REAL, IT'S DAMN REAL.

Someone needs to lay off the energy drinks lol...

But seriously, if Hogan did go to TNA, he wouldn't get paid as much, but that's pretty much a given. He also wouldn't be able to be an active wrestler, due to his age and many injuries over the years. Not to mention his bad knees. So if he did go to TNA, what purpose would he serve? A Kevin Nash-like appearance? If he can't get in the ring then what is the point? They would just be drawing on his star power, and after a while that would prove to be useless to a up-and-coming company like TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by ajs View Post
    Maybe 2 A Point (but) He Hates Mcmahon Now!!!!he Only Sighned A Merchandising Deal.hogan Was'nt In Wcw When It Ended!!!!hogan Alone Made Wrestling!!!!he Again Would Bring In Sponcers!!!!which Means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$i Do Agree That There Is Talent That Deserves A Push (but) If It Means More Sponsers, More Money & 2 Hours Then I Welcome Hogan....also B Ig Show/paul The Great White Will Also Sighn!!!!as Long As There Is No John Cena I Say Bring Em All Into T. N. A.!!!!!!!!

He hates McMahon because he wont pay Hogan his ridicolous asking price. Hogan wasnt in WCW when it ended because he ditched that sinking ship like the rat he is but he sure had no problem helping that ship sink very fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12