PDA

View Full Version : WWE Championship up for grabs at SNME?

tommy
05-29-2007, 08:27 PM
WWE.com has given us two conflicting stories.

In the first, Cena vs Khali is a non-title match up at Saturday Night's Main Event:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/snme/matches/41377101/preview/

How will Cena bounce back in such a short period of time to stand up to Khali at One Night Stand with his title on the line?

However, in a main page description of the fued titled "Cena gives his word", we get this little tidbit:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/results/

Lastly, it has been announced that WWE Champion John Cena will put his title on the line at Saturday Night’s Main Event against The Great Khali in a Special Challenge Match

This leaves us with the question: If Khali does/did beat Cena at SNME, will he obtain the title?

Anti-Cena
05-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Hmm very interesting that you found this.....do you do constant research on this kind of thing??? Because I would of never found these two pieces of evidence......as for the question I have no fucking clue. :)

tommy
05-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Hmm very interesting that you found this.....do you do constant research on this kind of thing??? Because I would of never found these two pieces of evidence......as for the question I have no fucking clue. :)

Not quite. My friend found it while he was bored at work. He remembered who I told him won this match at SNME and texted me about it. I told him that it won't be a title match...now we have a bet running on it.

flamesoffury
05-29-2007, 10:11 PM
doesnt matter cause super cena will win.

tommy
05-29-2007, 10:19 PM
doesnt matter cause super cena will win.

...yeah...umm...I wouldn't put my money on that for SNME.

Role Model
05-29-2007, 10:23 PM
I was thinking that Khali was going to win at SNME for sure so that feud could continue and wouldn't look all bored out with Cena winning every encounter, so with that said, I don't believe we'll see Khali win, but I just think WWE has made a mistake about the title being on the line and he won't win.

legolas4792
05-29-2007, 11:24 PM
im pretty sure it is non title

bigdaddybaughman
05-30-2007, 12:05 AM
if if is a title match he will have a riegn will be as short as kane's title wictory over stone cold. 1 day